help finding contacts! T__T

Im cosplaying as Toph from avatar and i need the contacs to make me look like my eyes are blind, could anyone reccomend a good place online to buy some? and are they comfortable?

I got my contacts from http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html. They are a bit pricey, but the quality is amazing,a nd they last about ten years on average, so it's worth it.

Edited by spitfireuchiha
  • 2 weeks later...

www.wild-eyes.com this place is completly professional you need to hae an eye exam to get them because they fit the size of your eyes im not sure if the other web sites do that you can also order these at certain optometrists i recomend looking at the white outs

• 1 month later...
I got my contacts from http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html. They are a bit pricey, but the quality is amazing,a nd they last about ten years on average, so it's worth it.

i should just ask the website, but ill ask u. Are these gell like contacts? ya know less hard? ive never worn contacts and my mom does and she says hers are around that much too. I love the ones they have on there THAT SAY THEY ARE cataract, they look perfect. oops i hit caps LOL. they look perfect. i think i may buy from this site but i just wanted your input on how comfy they are, do u think ill be able to see with the cataract ones? AND THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!^-^