I saw the topic about Katsucon 09 and was wondering who will be going to AUSA this October (omgsh so soon... so much planning to be done). I'll be there, volunteering again and hopefully with crash space, and maybe just maybe cosplaying Yoko from Gurren Lagann. So who's going/cosplaying/vonluteering/in the hotel and all that fun stuff?

Staffing it under the logistics crew, I may have staffed most of the AUSA years but two of them but i'm just a grunt and love helping to set-up and when I can, strike down an anime con

Although I haven't registered yet, but I plan on going.

Nothing special like staffing or cosplay =X

I plan to go, even though I haven't bought airline tickets yet.

It'll be the last convention of the year for me, and it's a good way to end the year by seeing my friends on the East Coast oncemore. :) Just weird how my con-season ends early (Mid-October) as they moved AUSA up a month, as well as Yaoicon (which is usually Halloween weekend.)

It's going to be a looong couple of months until Ohayocon in January 2009.. :)

I plan to go, even though I haven't bought airline tickets yet.

It'll be the last convention of the year for me, and it's a good way to end the year by seeing my friends on the East Coast oncemore. :) Just weird how my con-season ends early (Mid-October) as they moved AUSA up a month, as well as Yaoicon (which is usually Halloween weekend.)

It's going to be a looong couple of months until Ohayocon in January 2009.. :)

*sigh* I wish I could make it out to yaoicon... I've been trying to save up and get airline tickets and such for two or three years now and haven't managed it yet.... Next year! Hopefully :P

For the most part I'm limited to mid-atlantic cons. =/

*sigh* I wish I could make it out to yaoicon... I've been trying to save up and get airline tickets and such for two or three years now and haven't managed it yet.... Next year! Hopefully :P

For the most part I'm limited to mid-atlantic cons. =/

well thats the thing about Cons.... the dates for the con are basically half cons staff vote other half is the Hotels saying... I staff AUSA and i would prefer it be the week Halloween hits. think about it staff toss small candies out into the crowds just before cosplay

Someone threw pocky off the balcony into the crowd by the fountains at otakon last year, I was trying to get pictures of the Hellsing group and *smack* box to the face. I was ecstatic.... til someone stole the box before I could grab it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I may actually be staffing at AnimeUsa this year, so I hope to see you all there.

I'll be staffing ausa at registration, so chances are I'll see at least a few people from Otakon. My first time staffing a convention so I'm rather excited.

Same here and I'll also be staffing registration....I'll see you there!