Bleach vs Naruto photo shoot/meet up otakon 09?

So, during the bleach photo shoot on saturday, I remember running into these naruto cosplayers who were like "Yeah, look at all these bleach people. Think they're all big with their bankais and what not." My attention was attracted when one of them said "Pfft yeah see, look at Ichigo, think's he's so cool with his bankai." (I duno if these guys post here or not:P)

So they told me they could take every bleach charecter there:P And even though they helped defeat Renji's bankai, all the bleach people were able to take down the Narutos in the end:)

So, I thought about it, and now I'm curious how interesing some bleach vs naruto action would be. Anyone have any thoughts?

I challenge every Naruto charecter out there >=)

(Oh yeah, apparently Yorouchi and Soi-Fon are cool with Naruto because they are basically ninjas too).

Ok here is how I see this getting set-up as....

you got 1st Division Captain Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni's and all the Hokage's along the wall and on one side the Naruto group and other side the Bleach group, ALL with their weapons (if any for the Naruto groups) and make it look like they are about to charge each other at the word go from the Bosses (the 1srt Captain and Hokage's) :) but to truly pull this off you would need to clear out the area where the fountain is near the Game room out and I mean COMPLETLY clear it out and have all the people set-up there for the photo-shoot. Who else can see this image ^_^

Oh yeah..it would definately be packed lol.

Well...we could probably fit all the Naruto/Bleach people on the 4th floor:P Or outside>_> (I'm not just making decisions here, I'm just pondering).

Good idea though with Yamamoto and the Hokage...

We still have a whole (meh, almost a whole) year to prepare though! >=)

Well, yknow, Bleach charecters would be better ninjas anyway...since we actually have some camoflauge...We shinigami wear all black..

Uhh, naruto chars wear bright orange, and pink. What's up with that :)..And we dont get lame quotes like "Believe it!"

+2 for the bleach side lol.

But yeah..The crowd would probably be hugex_x lol, would just need time, place, and the word to be spread

• 3 months later...

BLEACH!!! I would expect bleach to win because i don't think Naruto can cut or hurt Kenpachi considering the fact that ichigo couldn't with a freakin' sword, so basically, what i am saying is, i love Naruto and all, but Bleach would definitely win anyday. But then again it's cosplay, and it's based on anime, probably the most unpredictable media out there, so i'll just have to see or possibly join, :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We really should decide on the time for this AND who's taking the picture's.

I vote for Saturday afternoon to be best optimal time for 2 reasons (well I hope)

1. Con's in full swing.

2. It's before the Cosplay.

as for the photographer.... I have no idea, anyone?

(btw I'll be doing Urahara Kisuke)

Edited by RTeker

I'm amused that no one has figured out that first of all, shinigami being souls can only be hurt by a "soul cutter" zanpakutou so that means pretty much no naruto character can really inflict damage on them. On the other hand, because Naruto series has things like the 4th hokage's soul sealing jutsu which almost seems like it was made to kill shinigami, it's kinda a pointless battle.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm amused that no one has figured out that first of all, shinigami being souls can only be hurt by a "soul cutter" zanpakutou so that means pretty much no naruto character can really inflict damage on them. On the other hand, because Naruto series has things like the 4th hokage's soul sealing jutsu which almost seems like it was made to kill shinigami, it's kinda a pointless battle.
  • 4 weeks later...

Being a fan of both Naruto and Bleach, I never really thought of the possibility of who will win if all the characters from both series meet up and fight. I would go for Bleach than Naruto. It's more than just the whole shinigami argument, but more of, there are just much more powerful characters in Bleach than in Naruto. You have 10 espada, who can all do more than few cero, you have 13 captains and not to mention the 8 vizards, who are ex-captains + lieutenants. In Naruto, you only have the tail beasts (including Gaara and Naruto), the Sanin (which is now down to a very fragile Tsunade), maybe shikamaru, sakura and Sasuke?

Dont get me wrong, I like naruto as an anime, but I just dont think they will stand a chance with bleach characters... :(

I've cosplayed from both and enjoy both; but I was on the "Bleach Side" last year as Orihime during the Saturday shoot, and I will most likely be on the Bleach side this year as most of the cosplays I'm bringing are Bleach.

So, I've got Resurrecion Apache, Cirucci Thunderwitch, Orihime (Shojo S, Leekspin, Shinigami and Hueco Mundo), Senna and also Unohana Retsu that I'm bringing to con.

My group is also a huge knot of Bleach people, with Resurrecion Ulquiorra, Full Hollow Ichigo, Hiyori and Shinji (with full masks), and Ishida to name a few of their cosplays. I'm sure they'd love to be involved with this as well.

So, count a bunch more for the Bleach side.

(I will have Naruto cosplays with me at con in the forms of Guren and Tayuya, depending on if I have time to repair what's wrong with them.)

Edited by UtahimeLorelei
  • 3 weeks later...

ok a sort-of reminder to all interested Saturday afternoon folk's say what 2 or 3pm? I don't wanna leave anyone out that might wanna catch the Eva 1.0 movie that runs till 2:30pm that saturday for those that missed it friday night. but where is still the question. I still say either the fountain area near the game room or the fountain area near the shops and food court and the waterfront area

• 14 years later...