How can you not like librarians fighting against censorship, literally and combatively.

Did anybody else see this? Does it look like there's any chance that this will get picked up here in the states? Because I know I'd like to buy it!

To be honest, my initial thought on reading your title was, "A book cannon would be epic."

However, banishing the forces of literary evil is pretty epic in its own right. :)

One made of books? Or one made to shoot books?

I'm a librarian. It has to be a Really Bad book for me to want to destroy it...

Of course, there have been books like that...

I don't believe it has been licensed in the US yet, but there were two groups fansubbing it. One has finished, the other has not.

I watched the first five or six episodes of it. I found the premise slightly farfetched, but I still enjoyed watching it.

I don't believe it has been licensed in the US yet, but there were two groups fansubbing it. One has finished, the other has not.

I watched the first five or six episodes of it. I found the premise slightly farfetched, but I still enjoyed watching it.

What? Farfetched? Librarians with guns holding off a government agency until pods of books have been airlifted out of a private collection?

C'Mon, what's so far-fetched about that?

alright alright, so that's not very realistic. Still and all, when you come to Com Con, I'll show you the wanted picture they made of me shooting the WWII German machine gun. It was so cool! The shooting of the machine gun, not the picture.