Driving under the BCC when you leave Baltimore

I had a dream yesterday and remembered that when my carload of friends, 50% of Gundam Deathscythe, and a whole bunch of swag, we drove through under the connecting bridge of the BCC. Just a memory that was imprinted that gives me sadness and longing...

Anyone else do/remember doing this?

Oh, you were driving *under* the BCC. Reading the thread title I had a mental image of your car rumbling up the Pratt Street Lobby steps to reenact the mall scene from The Blues Brothers.

Well, technically I guess it could be considered "through" the BCC. Although it is outdoors, it is under rooms 323-326 and over Hall E. It's surrounded by the BCC on 4 sides! :D

I originally thought this post was about those guys driving back and forth in the back hallways on scooters. Not that I'd know anything about that. :P

I think the grammar of your post hurt my brain a little. Now on to the topic at hand. Driving through there is cool, but I usually go up a block (N), over 2 (W), and down (S) to 395 South out of the city. The Hyatt's an expensive lot to park in, but it's 24 hour, easy to get in and out of, and almost always has spaces on floors 5 and 6. I take it you have to go that way to get out of the city from where you're parked. It must be nice to get to go through there when you leave. I see there's a down side to that though. Sorry to hear you're bummed. I do remember doing that. I always get a cool sentimental feeling going through there - or even just passing by the BCC. Sorry for rambling.

I edited the topic title.....because it was kinda misleading to say driving through the BCC and I was having visions of people driving into the BCC instead of through it. O_O

I know that, like, half of my car on the light rail leaned back and waved goodbye as we were headed to the airport. It was a very sentimental and sad feeling. Even remembering it, I feel like saying "NATSUKASHII!" (the way my friend Kimi always did when talking about living in Japan).

Wow, in all the years I've been going to Otakon, never have me & my friends driven down Sharp St under the hallway connecting the 3rd floor of the BCC. Guess we never saw a reason to.

I say my silent goodbye every year as I'm walking out of the BCC for the last time on Sunday.

The other day I had to drive by the BCC to get home after being rejected from a band audition. Talk about a double dose of depression...I was driving home from Arbutus of course feeling dejected, and then the BCC came into site and I started remembering how much fun Otakon was...which of course depressed me more. *sigh* It sucks.