Club Otaku 2009: Metal Gear Cover Band

So as I was listening to some of the Metal Gear soundtracks I thought to myself: "Hey there's enough music here to do a small set." And then I thought: "Hey, that set would fit in really great at Club Otaku!"

So now I want to get a band together for Club Otaku 2009. What I can bring to the table is my voice, vision, and some equipment including a pretty decent Korg for any piano players. Now I need the rest of the band. If you are interested and live near the Harrisburg, PA area (or close enought to travel) let me know. I think it could be fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been told I'm a pretty snazzy piano player, but I don't play MGS enough to know any of the songs on there...but maybe I'll catch you there with my band~

• 6 months later...

As far as equipment goes for Otakon 2009, we're going to have just as much stuff if not more than last year. You don't need to bring your keyboards.

As far as the name goes, we are officially JamSpace, as we had been at other cons in the past but were renamed due to JAM Project at Otakon 2008.

As far as getting the band together goes, best of luck. :)

I'll bring my guitar, amp and some effect pedals, I've been working on a few MGS songs, nothing notable yet, but 3 months time, I can get a few songs down, hopefully. At the very least, I'll show up sometime to rock.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.