What are you watching

Recently, I've been watching Bleach and finishing up on Soul Eater and Azumanga Daioh. That and I've been rewatching Pokemon (the original episodes).

• 2 weeks later...

Anime

Bleach (up to 224)

Manga

Bleach (up to Ch 362; got volume 1-26, 27 is out)

Fate/Stay Night (got volume 1 and 2, 3 is out, 4 comes out otakon week)

Gunslinger Girl (up to Ch 59; got volume 1-6 no release date on 7 yet)

Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino should be on DVD in August 18 I think

• 3 weeks later...

I usually only focus on one anime at a time, so right now I'm watching Soul Eater.

I've been in the process of watching Witch Hunter Robin for about a year now...and it's really starting to get intense! I hope to finish it before the con...but that may be wishful thinking.

On another note, I just finished Ouran the other day. Loved that one to pieces!

Inbetween quite a few actually, tsubasa chronicles (dont really like it but the wife does), Red Garden, Bleach, Code Geass, Moribito, Rave Master (just because), Claymore, and Baccano! Thank you netflix!!

At the moment, I'm watching L/R: Licensed by Royalty. Well, actually, I'm watching it *again*. It was surprisingly good. (Thank zombie jeebus for decent dub actors!)

I will soon be watching Basilisk, as I just traded some DS games for the box set and am waiting for it to arrive.

Edited by hominivorax
  • 3 weeks later...

In the middle of?

Utena (until I see the last episode anyway)

Beserk (can never get ahold of the rest of the dvds)

Gundam 0083 (could never find the last 4 episodes to finish it out)

Elfen Leid

Black Blood Brothers (dvr and an anime channel are great)

Ninja Nonsense (again, yay DVRs)

I doubt Naruto counts as I'm just waiting for THIS weeks manga to come out and so on and so forth

Oh yeah, King of Hell and Ragnarok even though they are TECHNICALLY manwha and Raganrok I believe isn't being done anymore

Watching Soul-eater currently :) also trying to get through death note, I really am not enjoying it and start falling asleep everytime I start watching it... someone wants me to watch it so I can discuss it with them, so I am slowly watching it.

Manga wise I am reading Battle Royale... I just read the first volume (the big volumes of it) and am not impatiently waiting for the rest of them to be delivered! People who said that its not for those with a weak stomach were right! lucky for me I am enjoying it... its so weird and messed up :)

Right now, I'm watching Sexy Voice and Robo, and I recently watched both Anmitsu Hime TV specials.

I think I'm on a minor J-drama kick right now...

Edited by onsenmark

Currently I've been chipping away at Macross 7.

To be honest, going in I expected to hate the show, but it turns out it isn't all that bad, but I still have PROBLEMS with that show...

also been working on Hajime No Ippo, Good stuff!

Currently I've been chipping away at Macross 7.

To be honest, going in I expected to hate the show, but it turns out it isn't all that bad, but I still have PROBLEMS with that show...

also been working on Hajime No Ippo, Good stuff!

Edited by RTeker

My Deep Discount order for Gundam Wing Anime Legends V2 finally shipped, so I've started watching it again from the beginning. It'll be nice to finally have this since I've never actually watched it all the way through.

• 1 month later...