Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mynameisru

What are you watching

Recently, I've been watching Bleach and finishing up on Soul Eater and Azumanga Daioh. That and I've been rewatching Pokemon (the original episodes).

Right now, I'm on Negima!, Gundam 00, and Best Student Council. I'll be starting my annual Eva re-watch here soon :D.

Anime

Bleach (up to 224)

Manga

Bleach (up to Ch 362; got volume 1-26, 27 is out)

Fate/Stay Night (got volume 1 and 2, 3 is out, 4 comes out otakon week)

Gunslinger Girl (up to Ch 59; got volume 1-6 no release date on 7 yet)

Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino should be on DVD in August 18 I think

Right now I'm watching Full Metal Alcahmist: Brotherhood. I never watched the entire original series (only random episodes on Adult Swim) or read the manga.

well at 6:30pm est I can catch the Centurions on Boomerang :(

I usually only focus on one anime at a time, so right now I'm watching Soul Eater.

I'm watching Slayers NEXT right now.

It's not anime, but lately I've been more or less into Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.

Right now I'm going through the Tenchi Muyo series (just finished all the OVAs and a movie, so I'm starting Tenchi Universe this second XD ). And then I'm watching Case Closed, Peach Girl, Sasami: Magical Girls Club, and Ouran High School Host Club weekly =]

I've been in the process of watching Witch Hunter Robin for about a year now...and it's really starting to get intense! I hope to finish it before the con...but that may be wishful thinking.

On another note, I just finished Ouran the other day. Loved that one to pieces!

I've been going through the main series of LoGH lately for review purposes, but I've also been watching SPT Layzner when I've had the chance. Can't wait for that series to be completely subbed!

I've been watching Pani Poni Dash lately, since it gives my brain a rest from pre-con preparations. :D

Inbetween quite a few actually, tsubasa chronicles (dont really like it but the wife does), Red Garden, Bleach, Code Geass, Moribito, Rave Master (just because), Claymore, and Baccano! Thank you netflix!!

I have been re-watching Eva and Serial Experiments Lain recently. As well as watching the Funimation sub of One Piece. Though I'm still pretty sure I like the manga better than the anime for that.

At the moment, I'm watching L/R: Licensed by Royalty. Well, actually, I'm watching it *again*. It was surprisingly good. (Thank zombie jeebus for decent dub actors!)

I will soon be watching Basilisk, as I just traded some DS games for the box set and am waiting for it to arrive.

Right now I'm watching Black Cat. It's so annoying how much different the anime is from the manga.

In the middle of?

Utena (until I see the last episode anyway)

Beserk (can never get ahold of the rest of the dvds)

Gundam 0083 (could never find the last 4 episodes to finish it out)

Elfen Leid

Black Blood Brothers (dvr and an anime channel are great)

Ninja Nonsense (again, yay DVRs)

I doubt Naruto counts as I'm just waiting for THIS weeks manga to come out and so on and so forth

Oh yeah, King of Hell and Ragnarok even though they are TECHNICALLY manwha and Raganrok I believe isn't being done anymore

Now that I've finished both Strawberry Panic and the dub version of Fate/stay night, I've started working on Kurokami. After that, I plan to work on Keroro Gunso.

Watching Soul-eater currently :) also trying to get through death note, I really am not enjoying it and start falling asleep everytime I start watching it... someone wants me to watch it so I can discuss it with them, so I am slowly watching it.

Manga wise I am reading Battle Royale... I just read the first volume (the big volumes of it) and am not impatiently waiting for the rest of them to be delivered! People who said that its not for those with a weak stomach were right! lucky for me I am enjoying it... its so weird and messed up :)

Right now, I'm watching Sexy Voice and Robo, and I recently watched both Anmitsu Hime TV specials.

I think I'm on a minor J-drama kick right now...

I just finished watching volumes 1 of Claymore, Baccano and Hell Girl. Am interested and looking foward to watching more!

I'm also starting to look up Le Chevalier D'Eon epsiodes.

Finishing up Zeta Gundam and Claymore, but my Full Metal Panic 2nd Raid Blu-ray collection is on its way so I'll be starting a FMP rewatch this week.

I just finished catching up on Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I have not read the original manga through.

Currently I've been chipping away at Macross 7.

To be honest, going in I expected to hate the show, but it turns out it isn't all that bad, but I still have PROBLEMS with that show...

also been working on Hajime No Ippo, Good stuff!

Currently I've been chipping away at Macross 7.

To be honest, going in I expected to hate the show, but it turns out it isn't all that bad, but I still have PROBLEMS with that show...

also been working on Hajime No Ippo, Good stuff!

My Deep Discount order for Gundam Wing Anime Legends V2 finally shipped, so I've started watching it again from the beginning. It'll be nice to finally have this since I've never actually watched it all the way through.

I just finished watching season two of Haruhi Suzumiya... big disappointment.

I wonder what I should I watch next? :(