List of Dealers in the Artists Alley

Is there/ has there ever been/ will there be a list of dealers for the artists alley? I can't find one. I, personally, would thoroughly enjoy a list. Especially at 2:45 Sunday afternoon when all of the artists have run out of business cards and their names are barely legible on the awesome art they sold :/

And I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area. I do that.

Is there/ has there ever been/ will there be a list of dealers for the artists alley? I can't find one. I, personally, would thoroughly enjoy a list. Especially at 2:45 Sunday afternoon when all of the artists have run out of business cards and their names are barely legible on the awesome art they sold :/

And I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area. I do that.

As of last year, a list of names and table locations for both Artists in the Artist Alley and Dealers in the Dealer's Room is posted on the Otakon website. Of course since Otakon 2008 is long over, the list was taken down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
It is sort of frustrating how many things are removed from the site right after the con.

I've always wanted to look at old schedules and things.

It is sort of frustrating how many things are removed from the site right after the con.

I've always wanted to look at old schedules and things.

Actually (even though I don't know why you would want it), last years schedule is still available in the members area in pdf form. I'm sure they will remove it later though.

Also, although it's not artist's alley like the original poster asked about, they have started posting the partial dealers room list in the members area.

We can try and keep some of the old information up longer if you think it will help; however, we do have to clean it out so that we can prep it up for the next years info. For example the dealer's that are starting to be posted are those that have signed up for Otakon 2009.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.