I got a parrot for Christmas. His name is Archimedes. I also got a sweater, a necklace, giftcards to Borders and Best Buy, and a DS Lite with Mariokart, Final Fantasy III, and FFIV. A fairly modest haul, but then, I didn't need much, either.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

My geek gifts were:

- Force Unleashed and Carnival Games II for Wii

- Dark Knight special edition

- Stratego: Transformers Edition

- Kung Fu Panda Special Edition

But honestly, the best part was my 1-year-old nephew going totally nuts for his gifts. He kissed his stuffed animals, played with his pirate ship, and smiled at his clothes, but the best part was him playing with his musical ride-on learning choo-choo train. Like, CONSTANTLY. .

Among other things, some family members gave me 4000 yen for my upcoming trip to Tokyo. Other highlights include $125 in gift cards to Giant, which I intend to make good use of (working there and all), and lots of candy.

Edited by Aresef
Among other things, some family members gave me 4000 yen for my upcoming trip to Tokyo. Other highlights include $125 in gift cards to Giant, which I intend to make good use of (working there and all), and lots of candy.
Edited by Otaku Ru

They do come and go so fast. My fannish gifts for the Holiday were:

-Dark Knight Blu-Ray

-Watchmen TP

-Roland Kelts Japanmerica book (he is a guest at Katsucon).

-Stardust SC by Neil Gaiman (in case I choose Worldcon over Otakon next year)

The rest was clothes and a screwdriver, which we need for projects around the house.

That's cool, I used to work at Tops who were kinda sorta affiliated with Giant and Martin's at one point until we were bought out by a larger business. I think. ><;

• 3 weeks later...