Puroresu Panel Ideas

I have some ideas for the Puroresu Panel for 2009.

How about a review of 2008. I know of some good videos on YouTube that could be used.

Also, Joshi (Japanese Women's Wrestling) could be used.

If any help was needed for the panel, I'd gladly help out.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I will take your suggestion into consideration.

Personally I try to avoid using youtube clips since they are a pain to work with and there is no free wireless in the BCC to utilize for streaming.

There's only so much we can fit into a 1 to 1.5 hour panel and for the 2008 panel we didn't even get to a lot of the stuff we had planned. Our guy that did a review of New Japan ran way over, while informative, we had to cut the match we planned to show from WreslteJAM.

Hopefully, for 09 (if we get accepted again), will have some new stuff/new direction for the panel.

Just shoot me a PM with ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

the japanese wrestling panel was one of my favorites from 2008, my friend that doesn't really even watch wrestling let alone japanese wrestling liked it too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
the japanese wrestling panel was one of my favorites from 2008, my friend that doesn't really even watch wrestling let alone japanese wrestling liked it too.

Thanks. We try to make the panel appealing to everyone, that's why we have the breakdown as top companies/year in review, comical side of puroresu (Hard Gay, Curry Man), and Anime/Video Games references. There's something for everyone in our panel.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.