Only 33 days until Superbowl 43, which means we are almost at the playoffs. We have three regional teams (Giants, Eagles and Ravens) in the NFL playoffs, but what a wild few weeks in the NFL. We had teams that had a 1-15, 4-12 and 5-11 records make the playoffs (Ravens were the 5-11 team, but guess which are the other two). We had an 11-5 team not make the playoffs (the Patriots and yes they should change the playoff rules because of it). Neither of the top two seeds from last year are in this year (Cowboys and New England). You have the makings for a very wild playoff season. Who is ready, excited and hoping their team gets to Tampa for Superbowl 43?

Hopefully the red-hot Chargers knock the Colts out, and take their show on the road to Pittsburgh to destroy the Roethlisberger-less Steelers.

The Ravens have mowed Miami down already once this season; time to do it again. We can make it. We've not been this fired-up about ourselves in a long, long time. \o\

Go Indy! Manning Sandwhich. Peyton, Eli, Peyton. Super bowl wins.

I do not want the Giants to repeat.

Yeah! A post season without New England.

1-15 to 11-5, Miami has my respect.

(Note that the only differece between those two records is the placement of the - [dash symbol]. )

Purely selfish desire here ...

Philly goes 2/4 in championships in major sports, coming out of nowhere like NY did last year. McNabb finally gets his ring and Philly gets more parades in 1 year than it has had in 25. 3 in total (Soul (Name any other city where we MAKE the team owner throw a free concert when his team wins), Phillies (2.5 Million people shutting down the city), Eagles???)

Ricin

Now it remains to smush the Titans. ....We can do it! \o/

Titans have as good of a defense as Baltimore with a better quarterback. I think the Titans are a very tough game for us like they were in October.

They stole the game in October on a botched call from the officials. We're playing much better football now, and it's possible that two of their star defensive players (Haynesworth, and another one) won't be playing on Saturday.

I think we can do it. ;)

I think we had one or two calls go for the Ravens for once. Who amongst Ravens fans are starting to look at packages for Tampa? I do know we are going to have a tough AFC Championship against Pittsburgh or San Diego. I say Pittsburgh because of no Ladamien Tomlinson on San Diego's part.