Just curious to see how many Axis Powers Hetalia cosplays are planned for 2009. I'm working on Poland and a few friends of mine have Austria, Russia, Lithuania, and France in the works (and suggested there might even be a bigger group including Italy.) I'm sure there is going to be others. I think the meet up for this is going to be awesome so I'd like to see how many of you lovelies are planning to join us~

And, if you are planning on cosplaying APH, when would you like to meet up (if at all, I know I want to meet more IRL APH fans)?

Ooo! Not me, but a good friend of mine will be cosplaying Hetalia. So far they have, umm...Russia, China (Or Japan, don't remember), UK...some other random countries put together. ^^ Apparently I'd make the perfect America or Poland, but I'm already cosplaying. Lol.

They still need an Italy and Russia, though...

(and dude if this is Jolee and/or someone affiliated I will lol.)

Mm, then there will definitely be others walking around. I'd really like to see a Germany so I'll be crossing my fingers for that. :'D

AMERICAAAAAA~ You should seriously consider it! If you did Poland, I'd have to go and pwn you with my authentic valley girl accent. :rolleyes:That and I think I would ship Poland!twins a little too hard so you wouldn't want to see what that will result in. (heh)

Mm, then there will definitely be others walking around. I'd really like to see a Germany so I'll be crossing my fingers for that. :'D

AMERICAAAAAA~ You should seriously consider it! If you did Poland, I'd have to go and pwn you with my authentic valley girl accent. :rolleyes:That and I think I would ship Poland!twins a little too hard so you wouldn't want to see what that will result in. (heh)

• 2 months later...

(takes five minutes to register topic)

Ah... i was going to try & be Lithuania, as well, because he's the only one i look a bit like. But i haven't really been able to start putting anything together as of yet, so.... (Ahh, but it feels a little awkward, what with other people doing the same..?)

A meetup would be so wonderfully awesome. :) If a little intimidating....

Thursday my Russia andI will more than likely have a photoshoot with one of my photographers, so if anyone wants to tag along, they are welcome to! Just tell me if you're interested or not.

We will also have Sooshkas (traditional Russian cookies that are just as common over there as Vodka) and Russian hard candies. :D

Here's a Prussia for you 8D

+I'm planning on dragging a Hungary and an Austria with me...

An America and Japan too, but they don't fit in with us and I'm planning on ditching them <.< >.>

haha jk xDDD

I'm doing like a billion other cosplays though, so if you're planning a get-together I need an exact exact time, place, and date. -busy busy-

And I've never been to Otakon xDD LOL First-timer. x3

I knew exactly who you were going to be cosplaying the minute i saw the username. xD (life is made)

Hope you have fun at your first Otakon~. ;) (Last year was my first time going.)

Here's a Prussia for you 8D

+I'm planning on dragging a Hungary and an Austria with me...

An America and Japan too, but they don't fit in with us and I'm planning on ditching them <.< >.>

haha jk xDDD

I'm doing like a billion other cosplays though, so if you're planning a get-together I need an exact exact time, place, and date. -busy busy-

And I've never been to Otakon xDD LOL First-timer. x3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm cutting this more than a little close, and since i can't find the cosplay LJ comm, i thought i'd ask here. First question being, does anyone know of any place to get uniforms that could pass for Liet's, specifically in the Baltimore area? I asked my uncle & he apparently doesn't know where i'm going to get anything, & he's supposedly the guy-who-knows-where-to-find-military-uniforms.

Second question being, if i can't do military Liet, would i be a total cop out lame-o if i just kind of dressed like he does in Meeting of the World? Would anyone even get who i was? (I already can't buy green prescription contacts, so that might throw people off even more.)

Third question; should i just STFU & give up? :B (is lame)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely going as Lithuania this year. :D

I don't know anything about Baltimore, but...have you tried googling army type stores? Or you might be able to try finding a uniform online, or in a thrift store?

Never have a chance to post here at all XD

So, I'll be there since...Thurs. So Hetalia cosplay that I'm bringing for the weekend will be Norway, Knight!Hungary(that chibi version yesss), RevWar!England and Gakuen Hetalia

I might add more tinto the list depend on my group, But Definately do Norway for Friday. I'll have Sweden, Denmark, Icaland and possible Finland with me too XDXDXD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...