Haruhi Suzumiya + Lucky Star Cosplay 2009 Thursday + Friday + Sunday

Well for those who were at the dance/meet last year you may remember the English PS2 Haruhi...that was me ^^ So yeh, plane ticket booked so I'm definitely coming back this year.

Now I know the One Piece gang always do a little photoshoot+dinner down at the harbour on the Thursday (although I think it got rained off last year due to that freaky rain) so I figured why can't the SOS Brigade? I'm cosplaying Pirate Haruhi so I'd like to get some shots with the cannons and such then maybe we could get some generally nice shots without anybody worrying about missing anything at the con? Fingers crossed I should be able to bring a full English SOS pirate brigade with me...Yuki and Mikuru still need to buy their plane tickets XD

So without any further ado...

Thursday:

Pirate Haruhi - Me

Photoshoot time: 6:00

Photoshoot location: Baltimore harbor by the canons

Friday:

Pirate Haruhi - Me

Photoshoot time: 3:00

Photoshoot location: 3rd floor terrace near the lift

Saturday:

Sunday:

Red Lolita Haruhi - Me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

frhjdfiuviev This isin't fairr.

I was plaining on going as kyon again,

(since most of otakon knows me as the kid dressed as kyon dansing throughout the convention last year)

but insted im being something different.

Ill still come and watch if I have time :3

frhjdfiuviev This isin't fairr.

I was plaining on going as kyon again,

(since most of otakon knows me as the kid dressed as kyon dansing throughout the convention last year)

but insted im being something different.

Ill still come and watch if I have time :3

• 1 month later...

can I come as tsukasa from lucky star dressed up as rin from vocaloid? I have a vocaloid photoshoot on the same day........

I may be wandering about on Saturday as Kyon. Nothing special though... just normal boring Kyon...

I was going to do Takasu Ryuji from Toradora! but... I didn't think many people would know him. ;p

i would like to see some of the lucky star cosplays (especially if you can actually tell who they are and they don't just look like random schoolgirls)

• 1 month later...

oh my gosh!!! you guys know that the third floor terrace is closed right!? ^_^ anyways I still wonder if you mind a vocaloid cross over....

WOOT FULL ROCKER GROUP! HEY! I am so excited the first day I am being Director haruhi with a mikuru a kyon and itsuki and an older mikuru. The second day I am being rock haruhi with an entire group including ryoko and tsuruya. I am so excited the costumes have finally come together and they look great. I spazzing so much! YAH! :lol:

We will also be doing these dances

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YMEg98pjps...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPO3Jtx4QtI...re=channel_page ( possibly this one, but if we dont get it perfect in time than no)

Also we will do the original dance of course, possibly the longer version if i can get our males to try and practice more! (which I will) but these dances will be done on the second day randomly when we feel like it where ever there is space. (kyons gonna be our boom box holder man!) excited! so look for us!