Naruto Cosplayers

It seems that just about ever anime convention has a LOT of Naruto cosplayers.

1) Because there seem to be alot of them, do you find it annoying? unoriginal?

2) If you dislike the large amount of Naruto cosplayers; do you respect the Naruto cosplayers that actually do a NICE job on their costume, or do you find it all the same?

Why do I mention this topic?

Well, it seems that I've seen TONS of Naruto at anime conventions videos. These also lead to TONS of 'naruto hate' amoung the commenters of the video.

-nothing against anyone cosplaying as a Naruto character here... it's just a topic-

(ah, my first REAL topic! Lets see how this goes...)

Unoriginal, yes. But what do you expect? It's the most popular mainstream anime. *shrugs*

It does kinda make me wanna rebel though, ahaha~

In most cases, there are some annoying ones, but there are some who are okay. I guess it all depends on their personality.

But as far as the cos players go, then yes, I will applaud the ones who look really good.

I feel a bash coming in, I just KNOW it, haha!

Unoriginal, yes. But what do you expect? It's the most popular mainstream anime. *shrugs*

It does kinda make me wanna rebel though, ahaha~

In most cases, there are some annoying ones, but there are some who are okay. I guess it all depends on their personality.

But as far as the cos players go, then yes, I will applaud the ones who look really good.

I feel a bash coming in, I just KNOW it, haha!

Lol you should try going as a narutoxbleach crossover. It mixes things up like how I'm doing Gaara as a shinigami/arrancar this year. :unsure: and there is nothing wrong with it. yes it gets tiredsome but :D as long as you have fun.

I went as Shunsui Kyoraku beacuse :

I love BLEACH.

I have very long hair.

It was easy to make. Took a few starting tries, but me and my mom figured the best way was to use a bathrobe pattern.

It was cheap. The entire cosplay only set me back 120 in materials, swords, hat, etc.

I had a lot of fun. Lots of people loved my costume. I'd personally say I was one of the best looking ones there, as every other Kyoraku I saw had the costume from eBay, which looks horrible.

It was a fun learning experience. Took me and my mom 3 weeks from start to finish. Espically the pink robe, lightening the bottom of it, painting on all the insignias and symbols.

I had my picture taken lots of times, including a kimono maker in the Dealers Room thought I looked quite snazzy and was asking me lots of questions about it, I got a few hugs, lots of compliments, including ones from DaisyStripper, The Underneath and MarBell. <3

I will be wearing it again this year, as she said she'd kill me if I didn't. ;-;

I personally dont care how many Narutos/Ichigos/Edward Elrics there are, as long as everyones having a great time.

I went as Shunsui Kyoraku beacuse :

I love BLEACH.

I have very long hair.

It was easy to make. Took a few starting tries, but me and my mom figured the best way was to use a bathrobe pattern.

It was cheap. The entire cosplay only set me back 120 in materials, swords, hat, etc.

I had a lot of fun. Lots of people loved my costume. I'd personally say I was one of the best looking ones there, as every other Kyoraku I saw had the costume from eBay, which looks horrible.

It was a fun learning experience. Took me and my mom 3 weeks from start to finish. Espically the pink robe, lightening the bottom of it, painting on all the insignias and symbols.

I had my picture taken lots of times, including a kimono maker in the Dealers Room thought I looked quite snazzy and was asking me lots of questions about it, I got a few hugs, lots of compliments, including ones from DaisyStripper, The Underneath and MarBell. <3

I will be wearing it again this year, as she said she'd kill me if I didn't. ;-;

I personally dont care how many Narutos/Ichigos/Edward Elrics there are, as long as everyones having a great time.