Your Otakon 2009 Group

If I do wind up going this year, it'll be the same every year! Going down with my boyfriend, my sister, and meeting up with some good friends!

hey I'll be going with two of my friends, and my one friend is bringing a friend XD and then I'm meeting up with two people who are also bringing some people/meeting up with others so it should be a nice little group ^^

I always go with a group of 4 (so 5 total), though this year there might be 4 of us total instead, sadness =(. It's me, my little brother, and my three best friends.

Cosplays

Me (Male): Tenchi Masaki (Tenchi Muyo), a simple outfit, nothing fancy.

Brother: Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho) Dark Tournament outfit.

Best Friend 1 (Male): Dunno if he's coming...no cosplay planned.

Best Friend 2 (Male): Kogaji (Saiyuki)

Best Friend 3 (Female) Pit (Super Smash Brothers.)

I'd like us to do a theme'd Cosplay sometime, but sadly don't think it'll happen =(

My close friend and I go together every summer. We had a third girl but she decided she is ~above~ it. >___>

Anyway, it's just the two of us and we're little underage babies so it gets boring, but we bring our mommies and have a lovely time anyway. :'D

Sometimes I wish I could go alone and do my own thing though!! Or at least with people who like to do a lottt of stuff.

I usually am with a group of about 13...but this year it's gonna be I think about 8. All but one are people I met online almost a decade ago and we've been going to Otakon together every year.

Can't wait for this year's otakon ^^! I did have only myself and my boyfriend going but now we have:

Me

my boyfriend

his friend shane

his friend will

and two other ppl who are a couple idk xD

Hopefully it will be fun ^^ see you all there!

One or two of my friends from college (not yet sure on one of them) and my little brother. Usually I go with my uncle and cousins, but I'm doing my own group this year because our schedules are so different. (And then I can actually stay close to the con- they always get hotels outside of the area that we have to drive back to.) The best part is that this year the Saturday of Otakon falls on my brother's birthday. :( He's really looking forward to it.

Me and two of my best friends are going with me this year, one of them is his first Otakon.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know at the moment. I'm staying with three friends for the weekend, but they're going with a massive group so I think i'll just sneak away :) I don't like tons of noise, and it gets really hard to make everyone happy as the group gets bigger. I've never walked around by myself before anyway, but it sounds like it'd be...relaxing.

I'll be going with my boyfriend and 2 friends (one from college and one from high school). So 4 people total. Should make a nice and cosy group :)

Me and my sister, but my mom has decided to be an over-protective stalker and follow us around... D:<

This will be the 6th straight year for me and my friends, and we have a record 14 people coming, myself included. It's going to be crazy!

I'll be going alone this year, but I'm rooming with a bunch of people so I'll probably have someone to hang out with. If not, then I'm open to forming a group of Otanoobs!

I'm going with three other people this year. The lineup changed, it was originally my boyfriend, my friend J-chan, her boyfriend and myself...but since she had an accident and shattered one ankle/broke the other, they won't be going. So my boyfriend invited two of his friends to come along. I know three of us are Otakon veterans...not sure about the 4th, but we'll have fun :).

I'm going with my brother, and probably a couple of his friends from college. We drive from PA to the Hunt Valley lightrail, and take it down to the con, where I meet up with my own friends who get hotels in the area. :]

4 hotels rooms for 3 nights: 1650$US

Rental for 2 8 passengers Econoline trucks: 2240$CAN

Gas for Montreal to Baltimore and back: 900$CAN

Road trip with 15 friends to Otakon: Priceless!

well for once I actually havent made plans to do a group thing, might go solo or just meet some new people. I'm cool with anyone thats a loner this year wanting to meet up, just PM .

i have no group this year...will anyone let me stay with them =(

im nice.

=]

well sometimes, ahaha.

Edited by oiriot

Edited by MrBlinker

But... thats not too bad assuming you have 16 people? 300$ a person or so?

But... thats not too bad assuming you have 16 people? 300$ a person or so?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.