Final Fantasy 2009

I'm heading up a Final Fantasy VI cosplay group for Saturday. So far there are 9 of us:

Kefka

Terra

Celes

Locke

Sabin

Edgar

Shadow

Gau

Setzer

If anyone would like to join us for one of the remaining characters, we would especially love a Cyan or a Relm!!!

On Friday, I'll be game Tifa Lockhart, with my fiance coming with me as game Cloud.

Edited by cachalot
I'm heading up a Final Fantasy VI cosplay group for Saturday. So far there are 9 of us:

Kefka

Terra

Celes

Locke

Sabin

Edgar

Shadow

Gau

Setzer

If anyone would like to join us for one of the remaining characters, we would especially love a Cyan or a Relm!!!

On Friday, I'll be game Tifa Lockhart, with my fiance coming with me as game Cloud.

• 2 weeks later...

For everyone who might stumble across this thread looking for FF cosplay gathering times, here are the times for all-series:

Friday: 2 PM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

Saturday: 3 PM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

Sunday: 11 AM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

For individual series:

Final Fantasy VI:

Saturday@4 PM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

Final Fantasy VII:

Saturday@5 PM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

Sunday@11:30 AM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

I think I'm bringing Refia (geomancer class) or Cissnei.

However... I am tempted to make a Mog costume now. I might join you all in the FFVI group. 8D

Edited by cachalot
  • 1 month later...

Omg awesome costumes listed so far!

I know for sure I'm bringing SEYMOUR (FFX) and more than likely JOTE (FFXII).

I have several others that I may entertain the ideas of bringing like AL-CID (FFXII), TOMAJ (FFXII/FFXII:RW), KUJA (FFIX) and SQUALL (FFD).

I'm not postive on those though. But definately Seymour and Jote! XD

Omg awesome costumes listed so far!

I know for sure I'm bringing SEYMOUR (FFX) and more than likely JOTE (FFXII).

I have several others that I may entertain the ideas of bringing like AL-CID (FFXII), TOMAJ (FFXII/FFXII:RW), KUJA (FFIX) and SQUALL (FFD).

I'm not postive on those though. But definately Seymour and Jote! XD

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to update everyone on the status of the Final Fantasy VI group going to Otakon - we now have every human playable character in the game, plus Kefka. Yes, you read that right.

Terra

Locke

Celes

Edgar

Sabin

Setzer

Cyan

Gau

Shadow

Relm

Strago

Gogo

and

KEFKA

Look for us walking around ALL DAY on Saturday.....it'll be a blast! We'll be at the Final Fantasy all gathering on the 3rd floor on Sat afternoon, and then the FFVI gathering right after that.

Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to update everyone on the status of the Final Fantasy VI group going to Otakon - we now have every human playable character in the game, plus Kefka. Yes, you read that right.

Terra

Locke

Celes

Edgar

Sabin

Setzer

Cyan

Gau

Shadow

Relm

Strago

Gogo

and

KEFKA

Look for us walking around ALL DAY on Saturday.....it'll be a blast! We'll be at the Final Fantasy all gathering on the 3rd floor on Sat afternoon, and then the FFVI gathering right after that.

Can't wait!

For everyone who might stumble across this thread looking for FF cosplay gathering times, here are the times for all-series:

Friday: 2 PM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

Saturday: 3 PM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

Sunday: 11 AM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

For individual series:

Final Fantasy VI:

Saturday@4 PM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

Final Fantasy VII:

Saturday@5 PM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

Sunday@11:30 AM, 3rd floor outdoor terrace

I think I'm bringing Refia (geomancer class) or Cissnei.

However... I am tempted to make a Mog costume now. I might join you all in the FFVI group. 8D

I believe I've PM-ed you about Mog, but I just wanted to say again...YAY!!! ^o^

Cool, I'll just stay there from the Bleach photoshoot. If there are FF6 characters at the con, I'll find them. :lol:

In another topic someone said they're coming as General Leo. There's a pic I need.

Awww no FFX Rikkus have posted here yet! I really want to find one, and not the X-2 version either. If someone knows of any that are going, pm me.

LOL!

So FF costume updates on my end!

My group and I decided on making some other costumes, so rather than bringing my entire arsonal of FF costumes I'll only be bringing....SEYMOUR (FFX) and my WHITE MAGE VIERA (FFTA2). <3

BUT STILL OMFG FF COSPLAY <3 XD

I, like a poster from above, will be cosplaying a male white mage from tactics. Started the costume Sunday, probably going to finish it tomorrow. Still a lot of work to do, but I only have four days off from work between now and the 16th, so I need to do it sometime...

I, like a poster from above, will be cosplaying a male white mage from tactics. Started the costume Sunday, probably going to finish it tomorrow. Still a lot of work to do, but I only have four days off from work between now and the 16th, so I need to do it sometime...
  • 2 weeks later...
Kefka here! ueeeehehehe :D I'm in the group cachalot is organizing.

And I am bringing a Mog.

If there's a General Leo at Otakon, no worries, I will stomp on his face :B

Edited by tycoonmike