There were a whole bunch of TF2 cosplayers last year, so i assume you all actually play the game. So do you play on PC, Xbox, or PS3? Whats your Steam ID or Gamertag? Lets get an Otakon game going!

I play both PC and Xbox (right now xbox because my PC is sort of on the fritz). My xbox gamertag is abubacar and my steam id is also abubacar.

Add me and lets play some tf2~

There were a whole bunch of TF2 cosplayers last year, so i assume you all actually play the game. So do you play on PC, Xbox, or PS3? Whats your Steam ID or Gamertag? Lets get an Otakon game going!

I play both PC and Xbox (right now xbox because my PC is sort of on the fritz). My xbox gamertag is abubacar and my steam id is also abubacar.

Add me and lets play some tf2~

oh man no love for the 360! Playing on 360 is a blast. 2fort, 16 players, no time limit. I basically just run around and kill everything insight. Pretty much just death matching. The players on PC are SO much better than on xbox, so if you want to own anything that comes near you, i suggest 360 TF2.

On that note, i FULLY agree that tf2 on the 360 (the game itself) is total garbage compared to PC. I mean, you can still launch people with medic needles. And you can get into BLU's spawn on 2fort. Seriously, they need to patch this thing. Not to mention, i want a sandvich.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my new computer system built :P. Expect to see me playing TF2 a LOT more.

Steam ID: Abubacar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I play Team Fortress 2 as well. Steam ID is KSweeley.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have both PC and Xbox TF2, and at this point (I never thought I would say these words) I think the Xbox version is better. I mean, with all these silly promotions, new hats every other week, and the Mann Co. store, its just not worth it anymore. And as for those annoying glitchers/griefers, I just host my own servers.

Also, my gaming rig broke (FAR beyond repair) So now All I can play is xbox TF2 anyways.

Regardless, my GT is Retro Menace