which one would you like to go out with?

Oh wow, thank you so much for posting this, this just made my day it was so funny.

As for who I would go out with, it is a hard decision.

Being studying the Japanese Language and all, I would pick the Irritating White Japanophile,

as I guess I am one too.

Plus she looks hawt, I mean look at those Nekomimi!

Thanks again for the quick laugh mate!

My choices would be as follows:

- /a/non female

- Quiet /a/ lurker

- Attention whore cosplayer

- Irritating white Japanophile

- Gamer

- Middle-aged Fujoshi

- Wannabe voice actress

- Fan Artist

- Fan Fiction writer.

- Violence loving super dyke

- Hikikomori Internet Stalker

The rest are just no.

All in all, thanks for the laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess whoever one dates...they will forget you in a few months anyways. All con-goers are the same...you make friends with em, and then a few months later, they treat you like trash and throw you away.

Edited by kreidas
Just the honest truth, mate lol. Cold, hard, factual. Nothing to do with bad luck at all.

If it's an actual fact then why do I know about three couples who met at convention? And have a pile of friends I found at conventions. If you want to make friends, or find a relationship, you might want to work out some of that bitterness you've got going.

And anyway, where'd the topic go?

Just the honest truth, mate lol. Cold, hard, factual. Nothing to do with bad luck at all.

If it's an actual fact then why do I know about three couples who met at convention? And have a pile of friends I found at conventions. If you want to make friends, or find a relationship, you might want to work out some of that bitterness you've got going.

And anyway, where'd the topic go?

Edited by YangWenli
  • 5 weeks later...

hahahaha I laughed out loud. -.- Many of my coworkers looked at me.

Who would I go out with?

Well... I have dated a fanfiction writer.

I think in the end I would want to date a gamer though. Not knowing about anime is merely ignorance and can be easily corrected!

Goth girls can be really cute, especially Japanese ones. They have to have pretty powerful personalities though to get me interested, and most I have personally met have been a little shy to new comers.

@Kreidas - I met my last "girlfriend" at a con. We weren't exactly bf/gf but we were exclusively dating for a while. It was a lot of fun, but we both decided the distance was too much at the moment. That being said, we're still friends and hang out as much as we can.

Don't go to cons LOOKING for relationships, because most ladies there aren't there for relationships, they're there to have fun, and enjoy anime. Go to a con looking for friendships, be the happier side of yourself, and don't expect anything and you may just be pleasently surprised.

Edited by MrBlinker
  • 4 weeks later...

HAHAHA. Man, that's genius.

I'm somewhere between "fanartist" and "fanfiction writer," (my icon is from a short fancomic I did) probably destined to have a little bit of "middle-aged fundoshi" bubbling up in me in ten years or so. But I would never let a six year old read yaoi. >_>

As for the guys, honestly, I'd probably take "perfection." Wouldn't mind cuddling up in there and watching whatever he's watching. Actually, this one probably fits me better than fanartist and fanfiction writer... and I have gotten my boyfriend to snuggle and watch SOME anime with me, even though he's not into it like I am. Fun way to pass the time. :D

Edited by currymuttonpizza
  • 1 month later...
Don't go to cons LOOKING for relationships, because most ladies there aren't there for relationships, they're there to have fun, and enjoy anime. Go to a con looking for friendships, be the happier side of yourself, and don't expect anything and you may just be pleasently surprised.
Edited by squirrel3d

Wow, thats just...wow!

The only ones that'd probably stand a chance would be the gamer or the quiet /a/ lurker.

I would have to fight to urge to headbutt most of the others. Although the violence loving super-dyke looks like a girl I barrelled over in a pit a few weeks ago.