That just makes me mad, I bought 1/100 MG Zeta Gundam Ver. 2.0 not too long ago and have it mostly done and then I put it aside to work on at a later date and woun't ya know it, the EASIEST piece to loose if ya don't glue it is the yellow head antenna. That peice got knocked off and I can't find it so I either finish it and keep in the Mobile Armour mode or Toss it and flush $50 down the drain.... :)

Edited by RTeker

what I wish for was a Model corner or something like that for those that would want to work on their models at a con as something like a group activity. Able to help newbies out with advise. Try to prevent people from making the worst mistakes cause as far as I know, it almost impossible to get replacement parts for that 1 or 2 pieces that are ruined or damaged

• 4 weeks later...

OMFG... was just painting my 1/100 MG RB-79 Ball "Shark Mouth Version" and the G**D*** manipulator broke into 8 tiny pieces.... now I'm mad.... :P

• 2 weeks later...
what I wish for was a Model corner or something like that for those that would want to work on their models at a con as something like a group activity. Able to help newbies out with advise. Try to prevent people from making the worst mistakes cause as far as I know, it almost impossible to get replacement parts for that 1 or 2 pieces that are ruined or damaged
The other possibility: Bandai offers a parts replacement service. e-mail them at bandaiactionkit@bandai.co.jp with information about the parts you've lost or damaged. It's said to be a one-time deal per customer that they'll actually replace the parts for free.