Otakon 2009 Silent Hill Fans.

Any Silent Hill fans going to attend Otakon this year since Mary Elizabeth McGlynn has been confirmed as Otakon 2009's very first guest? I am a big Silent Hill fan and I am going to go to Otakon this year.

>w< I'm very ecstatic about Mary Elizabeth coming to otakon. She did such a wonderful job on the soundtrack of all the Silent Hills @o@

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So, anyone else who are Silent Hill fans planning on coming to Otakon? It would be awesome if we all could do a meet up somewhere and if everyone is willing, we could exchange AIM SNs and we could chat about Otakon and Silent Hill before Otakon.

Oh man, I am so stoked. I literally shrieked when I saw McGylnn announced.

(HUGE SH fan... I own the Silent Hill Dog Ending tattoo / Seen here / and make Silent Hill themed sculpey charms... plan on making one as a gift for McGlynn :B ).

YES! A Meetup would be awesome. Is there a Silent Hill panel this year, and is it done by the same folks? I'll keep comments to myself on the past two years' SH panels ;_;

Oh man, I am so stoked. I literally shrieked when I saw McGylnn announced.

(HUGE SH fan... I own the Silent Hill Dog Ending tattoo / Seen here / and make Silent Hill themed sculpey charms... plan on making one as a gift for McGlynn :B ).

YES! A Meetup would be awesome. Is there a Silent Hill panel this year, and is it done by the same folks? I'll keep comments to myself on the past two years' SH panels ;_;

I'm not totally sure if there will be a Silent Hill panel at Otakon 2009, does anyone know if there will be one???

I'm very interested in organizing a Silent Hill meetup at Otakon 2009 if there's enough Silent Hill fans attending Otakon 2009. How many people are attending Otakon this year who are also Silent Hill fans?

I was part of the Silent Hill panel last year... sadly, my friend moved away so we couldn't try for it this year...

Otherwise, I'm freaking excited about meeting her! I have to buy another copy of my Silent Hill 3 soundtrack, though.

YAY!!!! Another Silent Hill fan. I hope there are more on here so I can try to organize an actual Silent Hill meetup at Otakon 2009.

I, too, am a big Silent Hill fan.

And since I am among friends I have a question

is there really no soundtrack made for the movie Silent Hill? I really love the movie, in fact it's one of my favorites and I think it was awesome, but one of my friends told me there was never an official SH movie soundtrack released. I mean I know most of the songs are from other SH games, but did they really never release them all together? Cause that's stupid. And a major bummer ):

I, too, am a big Silent Hill fan.

And since I am among friends I have a question

is there really no soundtrack made for the movie Silent Hill? I really love the movie, in fact it's one of my favorites and I think it was awesome, but one of my friends told me there was never an official SH movie soundtrack released. I mean I know most of the songs are from other SH games, but did they really never release them all together? Cause that's stupid. And a major bummer ):

Awesome!!!! Unfortunately, that is true, neither Sony Pictures Entertainment or Konami has released an official Silent Hill movie soundtrack to date. I also totally love the movie and it's one of the only movies that are truly based upon the source material (a video game).

To any interested people who would want to organize a Silent Hill meetup and I would love to chat with fellow Silent Hill fans, PM me your AIM SN if you have one.

Thanks!!! :D

So... Since it's only 2 weeks, 3 days away from Otakon, who is interested in a Silent Hill meetup? I am interested in organizing one during Otakon and am wondering when and where should we have a Silent Hill meetup? Since McGlynn is going to be a guest at Otakon this year, I'm thinking maybe a little bit before McGlynn's panels (maybe 30 minutes to 1 hour before) that way if there's Silent Hill cosplayers attending the meetup, there will be some time set aside for pictures to be taken of the cosplayers by interested people. If any Silent Hill fans are interested, let's exchange screennames for IM services so we could chat if anyone is interested.

So... Since it's only 2 weeks, 3 days away from Otakon, who is interested in a Silent Hill meetup? I am interested in organizing one during Otakon and am wondering when and where should we have a Silent Hill meetup? Since McGlynn is going to be a guest at Otakon this year, I'm thinking maybe a little bit before McGlynn's panels (maybe 30 minutes to 1 hour before) that way if there's Silent Hill cosplayers attending the meetup, there will be some time set aside for pictures to be taken of the cosplayers by interested people. If any Silent Hill fans are interested, let's exchange screennames for IM services so we could chat if anyone is interested.

Okay, it's July everyone, 1 week, 4 days until Otakon. Is there *any* Silent Hill fans on here who are interested in doing a meetup at Otakon 2009? Where? When? *super sad face*

I don't see McGlynn on the panel list. :|

Me either.... I hope McGlynn has a panel and a autograph session.... I also hope there will be a lot of interested people in having a Silent Hill meetup...

I don't see McGlynn on the panel list. :|

Me either.... I hope McGlynn has a panel and a autograph session.... I also hope there will be a lot of interested people in having a Silent Hill meetup...

Well, looking at the preliminary schedule that Otakon did post, McGlynn will have two panels, the first on Friday from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM and a second on Saturday from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM, both in Panel 4. So if there's anyone interested, we could have a meetup on Friday from, let's say 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM, that way if everyone at the meetup would be interested in going to the Friday McGlynn panel we could go as a group to it and we could have a second meetup on Saturday from let's say 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM, and that would also give us enough time to get to the McGlynn panel on Saturday. So I hope there could be some interested people in going to the meetup, I just need to decide with any interested people just exactly where we should meetup at.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.