Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imadreams

What's the Deadline for Otakon 2009 FPV?

I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site. And when I do a search on google, all I find is last years rules and due dates. Please help. I have a trailer that I want to have viewed at Otakon 2009 and I really need help.

Hi, the Fan Parody rules are almost done, and the deadline should be around mid-June.

Sorry they haven't been posted yet: the screenings changed coordinators from last year and that, along with the con being in July instead of August this year, messed up our schedules a bit.

The mailing address is different from last year but other than that the 2009 rules will be essentially unchanged from 2008.

Thanks for your patience and I look forward to seeing your fan parody!

I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site. And when I do a search on google, all I find is last years rules and due dates. Please help. I have a trailer that I want to have viewed at Otakon 2009 and I really need help.

Hi, the Fan Parody rules are almost done, and the deadline should be around mid-June.

Sorry they haven't been posted yet: the screenings changed coordinators from last year and that, along with the con being in July instead of August this year, messed up our schedules a bit.

The mailing address is different from last year but other than that the 2009 rules will be essentially unchanged from 2008.

Thanks for your patience and I look forward to seeing your fan parody!

Sorry, I also forgot to ask: is there some kind of confirmation that we get once you've received our entry?

If your e-mail address is legible we'll e-mail you when we open the package.

Tech specs are 720x480 MPEG 2 @ 29.97 or 24 fps. Fiddly details will be in the rules.