Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MyReality

Artist Alley Booth

Hello, a few friends and I want to set up a booth in the Artist Alley for Framing, Lamination, and Foamboard Mounts. Our business would cater specifically to the people in Artist Alley and are wondering if we can go ahead and set up in there. I saw that it said it was for artists to showcase their work and a place for small crafts. We're definitely still small enough to fit into Artist Alley, its not like we're a large business like you would see in the Dealers Room. We just want to bring something new to Otakon that we believe fans of art will enjoy.

Hello, a few friends and I want to set up a booth in the Artist Alley for Framing, Lamination, and Foamboard Mounts. Our business would cater specifically to the people in Artist Alley and are wondering if we can go ahead and set up in there. I saw that it said it was for artists to showcase their work and a place for small crafts. We're definitely still small enough to fit into Artist Alley, its not like we're a large business like you would see in the Dealers Room. We just want to bring something new to Otakon that we believe fans of art will enjoy.

I would be insanely glad to see something like this in the alley, especially if the prices were reasonable. Framing places where I live tend to be insanely expensive =/

It is a bit of a tricky thing -- it's on the border between the sort of thing that the Alley is for and the sort of thing that belongs in the dealers hall.

Let's see what the appropriate folks have to say on the subject -- it may be a day or two but I suspect it won't be too long. If nothing else w have a staff meeting coming up where such things can be sorted out.

It is a bit of a tricky thing -- it's on the border between the sort of thing that the Alley is for and the sort of thing that belongs in the dealers hall.

Let's see what the appropriate folks have to say on the subject -- it may be a day or two but I suspect it won't be too long. If nothing else w have a staff meeting coming up where such things can be sorted out.