Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DuelNatsuko

Dealer's Room Wishlist 2009

Maybe I should add mine too.

JPop/Jrock CD's merch

Japanese fashion items (is maruione going to be there?)

Puchi/Petit Evangelion merch

Sailor Moon stuff (nothing specific)

Anything cute that catches my eye. *.*

I hope some of ya are watching the Dealers Room's map (Members Only) for the latest adds and subtracts, because I've been noticing up front there's an "event stage", but that part is for another thread. What I do like to know is why some of the larger vendors have spaces spread out across the hall instead of just one place?

What I do like to know is why some of the larger vendors have spaces spread out across the hall instead of just one place?

Just found out that Eureka 7 is finally being put on 2 box sets, the first one next week and the second one the week of Otakon. ;)

I am so happy, Eureka 7 is one of my favorite animes.

Some of the stuff I'd like to find include:

Otakon stuff (the standard T-shirt and other cool stuff)

Sanrio stuff (especially Hello Kitty and maybe Kuromi)

JPOP/JROCK CDs and DVDs (including Buono!, Megumi Hayashibara, KOTOKO, and Nana Mizuki)

anime/game soundtrack CDs (including those for "Shugo Chara!" and "Kingdom Hearts", and also that "Code Geass" Best Songs CD pack)

import games (especially DS and PSP games) (including "Shugo Chara!" and other games)

Other "Shugo Chara" stuff (like plushies and keychains)

Hard to find and/or Out of Print DVDs and stuff (like "Cardcaptor Sakura")

At least one booth featuring guests (last year had Peter Fernandez from "Speed Racer" and Peter S. Beagle of "The Last Unicorn")

And maybe a booth or two featuring preview episodes of anime or levels of games (if possible)

Can't wait to go back to the Dealer's Room again. It's one of my fave attractions at the con. ;)

I want Squishables there because their plushies are SO SO CUTEEEEE. Especially the PANDA!!!

I'm also trying to find the Nendoroid of Louise from Zero no Tsukaima. So I might have to fight someone for it in the dealers room! LOL

Cardcaptor Sakura boxes or singles for the whole series if I can find them for an even halfway decent price...

Futaba-kun Change if I can find it...

and as much Clamp manga as I can buy!

I mostly plan on buying yaoi doujinshi, heh.

I don't have any particular DVD box sets I'm looking for but there are definitely things I'll buy if I find them for a decent price.

Hetalia Chibi Figures.

I've seen them online, they are adorable, and I would love them. I don't remember if they came from capsules or boxes though.

;p

Also, posters for decorating my new, larger, single room dorm next year.

Ah and more car decals to stick on my laptop.

Ever con I go to, I just hope to see SOME sort of stuff from Japan's many indie bands hiding amongst all the JRock... and every con I'm disappointed :)

Oh, and Digimon stuff. Any Digimon merchandise is a MUST HAVE.

This year, I'm buying a bo staff! And I usually buy at least one plushie. If I can find a soft Chopper from One Piece, I'll die happy.

I really want to buy the Otakon t-shirt. I've been to AWA four times and never bought a shirt and kind of regret it. :lol:

Finish some of the manga series that I've started - Let Dai, Junjo Romantica, Only the Ring Finger Knows novels, etc.

Manga oneshots. I really need to decide which ones I really want. *G*

Slayers stuff. Whatever I can get, besides doujinshi.

Final Fantasy stuff, particularly FFVIII and FFXII.

There are certain things that I'm totally avoiding though, like figurines, doujinshi, and posters, stuff like that. I just really don't have the space or money for stuff like that. :D

I want an evil looking Kira Plushie, and an L plushie... ANYTHING Aya Hirano related, Haruhi related. Lucky Star DVDs, Gundam Wing DVDs, Clannad DVDs, Dissidia Final Fantasy, A MHP2G Special Edition PSP (HAH. Not likely, Thyme. Not likely.), Some figurines, T-shirts, Souveniers for the family (i.e. $1 each). Maybe a wallscroll or two. Some nice Sonic stuff. Oh, a Konata plushie? Some PSP or Wii games that I'll never see again maybe...

Oh, and some Lucky Charms, we don't have that cereal here.

Oh, and some Lucky Charms, we don't have that cereal here.

Official Otakon Merch is high on my list.

I'm also looking for cds or anything related to Kato Kazuki. So hard to find.

Also I'm really hoping the musical guests this year have merch available. I really want a Vamps Tour t-shirt. :D

Also I'm really hoping the musical guests this year have merch available. I really want a Vamps Tour t-shirt. :D

Just to be clear, VAMPS is not a musical guest this year. Their concert on Thursday is a separate event; they're only appearing for a panel while they're at the convention.

Naturally I'm not planning to get Lucky Charms from the dealers room >_>;

bento boxes.

onigiri molds

:D

Naturally I'm not planning to get Lucky Charms from the dealers room >_>;

Also I'm really hoping the musical guests this year have merch available. I really want a Vamps Tour t-shirt. ^_^

Just to be clear, VAMPS is not a musical guest this year. Their concert on Thursday is a separate event; they're only appearing for a panel while they're at the convention.

Hetalia Chibi Figures.

I've seen them online, they are adorable, and I would love them. I don't remember if they came from capsules or boxes though.

Anime box sets

Doujinshi

Figurines (Maybe)

Clothes

CDs

Manga

That's all I can think of for now. ^^

J-rock paraphernalia (especially magazines - mmm) and really spiffy clothes. The awesome designs have taunted me both years I've gone, I'm determined to come away with some new clothes this time around.

I just started an impromptu quest to find all of the Puzzle Fighter keychains, and the Valor Form Sora PVC. Maybe a Vincent Valentine PVC too...

My wishlist:

Pencil boards from series I like with pretty pictures

Other adorable chibi merchandise

Volumes of D.Gray-Man and Hikago that I'm missing

Pretty much anything from Hikago I don't have yet

Tsubasa and CLAMP!Geass artbook and D.Gray-Man fanbook

Jap anime mags (Newtype and Animage in particular)

A couple of figures from my favorite shows (the cuter the better!)

And some questions to those who have bought grab bags before. What kinds of stuff are in them? And are you generally satisfied with the grab bag? I've been so tempted to buy one before, but always stopped myself because I had no clue what dealers put in them x_x

Added to my list:

- A Mari Illustrious Makinami figure. Bonus points if somehow, it's a Revoltech. Regardless, DO WANT.

I recently got the urge to to try bento lunches, so I'll be looking for a bento box and accessories at the con, maybe a cookbook too. I REALLY want a Totoro bento.

In addition to what I've already mentioned, I'm going to be looking for PS2/PS3 arcade sticks and a PS2 to PS3 USB controller adapter. Any Shin Megami Tensei merchandise would be cool too.

Macross Frontier Figurines of Ranka and Sheryl...

Also Mabinogi/maid figurines...

Some manga...

And vocaloid art books:)

Some manga...

Some manga...

I would totally buy a Revoltech Ranka Lee figure if one was made. I'm just sayin'.

Unfortunately this year, I have to stick to a pretty tight budget :)

Some things I want to look out for:

• some cute tenugui for kendo

• those giant body pillowcases

• cosplay magazines

• car decals

• honey and clover stuff

• tote bags

• cooking manga

Unfortunately this year, I have to stick to a pretty tight budget :)

• cosplay magazines

• car decals

• honey and clover stuff

• tote bags

• cooking manga

There's a die-cast tachikoma I've seen the past two times I've gone to the con. This year I will buy it. God I hope somebody will have it :)

There's a die-cast tachikoma I've seen the past two times I've gone to the con. This year I will buy it. God I hope somebody will have it :)

I wonder if there is anything in the dealers room that is anime related and CAN'T be found in Japan... not even similar items.

Can anyone think of any? If so I might be interested in buying those! :(

I bought The Best of Soul Eater limited print cd/dvd collection last night.

I guess I can make music cds something to look at.

Unfortunately this year, I have to stick to a pretty tight budget ;)

• cosplay magazines

• car decals

• honey and clover stuff

• tote bags

• cooking manga

Giant pillowcases? As in the one with the full body anime figures on them???

What do I want? what I always want... Gunpla....... though i wish we get some of the convention specials you find at events like Wonder Fest in JP. Many custom made revlotechs and resin kits to be had......... sighh

I forgot!!! I'm looking for Vampire Knight stuff. There's not much of it out there, so I better keep my eyes peeled and look carefully.

Nendoroids. Someone start stocking Nendoroids. The only reason I haven't bought the Hatsune Miku leek Nendoroid is because I wanna see how big it is in person first.

Touhou goods? Plz? I'm not expecting one-off garage figures but it'd be nice.

Nendoroids. Someone start stocking Nendoroids. The only reason I haven't bought the Hatsune Miku leek Nendoroid is because I wanna see how big it is in person first.

Here's a question I hope has not been asked to death.

Can I get a clarification on what In process and Pending means? I'm using common sense here, BUT; I find that Common Sense doesn't always apply.. Pending means payment has not been completed for them to come? In Process is that it's being cleared?

Cause from what I see, the room is full save for one spot int he corner this year, and that's awesome if it is... considering the economy.

C