Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DuelNatsuko

Dealer's Room Wishlist 2009

Nendoroids. Someone start stocking Nendoroids. The only reason I haven't bought the Hatsune Miku leek Nendoroid is because I wanna see how big it is in person first.

Nendoroids are all about the same size.

Here's a picture of one in my hand for reference.

(I have pretty small hands)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/Psy...a/nendoroid.jpg

I paid about $32 for Mikuru, which isn't bad considering it's imported and all the stuff it comes with.

(And I'm pretty sure she isn't made anymore.. She came out a few years ago if I'm not mistaken..)

I found the only one in the dealers room at Anime St. Louis. It was so high up on a shelf I had to get one of my tall friends to hand it down to me... I was full of bliss. O_O

I desperately want a Sebastian Michaelis nendoroid, which I already pre-ordered on the 'net. Should come out late July or August OTL

I hope they do have more nendoroids there, and perhaps a Kuroshitsuji Artbook. And Hetalia goods.. hahaha.

I know at least one table will have Touhou goods if their pattern holds (Hen Da Ne I love you~), and that's where I'm heading first. Here's hoping other dealers will have some too...

~ LOTS of Pokemon stuff. ^_^ Kids figures (the little plastic ones that come in their own box (non-blind) with a little info card and a candy) and plushies mostly. :3 Especially a large fuzzy Raichu plush and Leafeon and Glaceon standing plushies. :(

~ Pinky:st figures, especially Agito and Ringo from Air Gear.

~ Figmas. Looking for Yuki, Kyon, and Koizumi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya to go with my Mikuru and Haruhi. :D

~ Anime and video game figures in general. ^^

~ Some manga and anime series. (More looking for a good deal than anything specific) Though I would like to find a good deal on D. Gray-Man manga volumes 8-whatever came out last. XD; I'm SO far behind. D:

Methinks that's it. >w<

Okay, updated:

1) Volumes of OMG! to fill the gaps in my collection(the new versions)

2) Any volumes of Victorian Romance Emma I might be missing, namely the Bangaihen volumes

3) A Teto Kasane figure, if one exists. Or Mari Illustrious Makinami, again, if one exists. Otherwise... I dunno, Miku Hatsune. Or the summer Yotsube Revoltech figure, I dunno.

Other than that, I dunno.

Ooh I want a Mari Illustrious Makinami figure too!!! She has definitely got to be the cutest Eva pilot! They have a couple figures/figurines that are out. Hopefully someone will have em in the dealers room.

And that Summer Yotsuba Revoltech.

I'm also going to be looking for the Chun Li Revoltech for my friend's b-day.

Here's my buying list:

Weapons:

Long weight manrikigusari (I accidentally ordered a second short weight version instead of the long weight version.)

Two more rubber shuriken (four point non wave)

Any forged wakizashi

Manga:

Fate stay night vol 3 and 4...for under 10 bucks

Full metal panic, all but vol 1...also under 10 bucks

Anime

When They Cry vol 2

Fate stay night vol 4, 5, 6

Burst angel vol 3, 4, 5

Maybe the GSG thinpack box set...Il teatrino comes out next month.