Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pixelseed

Vocaloid Megurine Luka

I am looking for someone that uses the Vocaloid 3 Megurine Luka software. I would like some user feedback please.

Moved this to General Discussions as it's not related to Otakon (Otakon Q&A is for Otakon-related questions, such as "When will pre-reg be open" or "Is this weapon okay").

Moved this to General Discussions as it's not related to Otakon (Otakon Q&A is for Otakon-related questions, such as "When will pre-reg be open" or "Is this weapon okay").

What was your question on it? Havent played around with Vocaloid 3 nearly as much as 2 but have played around! You need like help or just questions?

I am interested in the ease of conversion and text input. I have Rin/Len and the Romaji phonetic is very time consuming. Does Luka recognize straight English input on the time line? I hope that I achieve English output without depending on Romaji. I need to know this before purchasing Luka.

luka is bilingual so she is SUPPOSED to understand both, im having a little bit of trouble though. simple words that you would think would work, are not working. while really complex words she gets easily