Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vulkurt

No more Mythwear?

Has anyone seen this?

Mythwear.com

I have two Myth bags and love them. They always seem to be a big draw in dealers rooms, as well as wallets. That's unfortunate the company is no more.

Has anyone seen this?

Mythwear.com

I have two Myth bags and love them. They always seem to be a big draw in dealers rooms, as well as wallets. That's unfortunate the company is no more.

Amazingly despite the fact that Mythwear has gone out of business, plenty of dealer's rooms have the bags in stock. Of course there will be a few companies that took Mythwear's place. I actually got two Paranoia Agent themed messenger bags from Mythwear.

Why do I have two? That's a different story.

I had no idea. since i had been seeing (maybe what I thought were) their bags at a convention someplace.

thats sad :<

um hum theirs a few companies that have taken off and make some really nice bags. Unsure how authentic are they!

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL:

http://www.mythwear.com/ DO NOT COPY/PASTE, or CLICK

The following error was encountered:

The requested object is INFECTED with the following viruses: Trojan-Clicker.JS.Agent.gk

Might want to scan your computers, this pop'd up as soon as I clicked the link. I notified someone too.

I was just about to post the same thing. It seems the site is hosting something that resembles a trojan (or IS a trojan).

Thanks for the heads up on that. I had no intention of directing anyone to an infected site. I had bookmarked it a while ago as a vendor for Otakon and was checking to see what new stuff they were adding to their catalogue.