Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aresef

Artscape?

For another year, Baltimore's Artscape conflicts with the con. But I just noticed that a little ad promoting the "competition," as it were, just popped up on Otakon's front page. Are you guys planning something together?

For another year, Baltimore's Artscape conflicts with the con. But I just noticed that a little ad promoting the "competition," as it were, just popped up on Otakon's front page. Are you guys planning something together?

They have one for us on their site (or are supposed to!).

That Artscape ad will be joined by another promoting the VAMPS concert later tonight.

They have one for us on their site (or are supposed to!).

That Artscape ad will be joined by another promoting the VAMPS concert later tonight.

Hasn't that been there for a couple weeks now? I know I clicked it a while back out of curiosity and checked out their page. I may swing by sometime during the weekend take a look.