Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

viga

Another Pre Otakon event on Thursday

It says it's on friday night, so yeah, just wanted to point out that it isn't really pre-Otakon. More like during Otakon. XD

I went last year and had a pretty good time. I was wondering if they were going to do it again. Maybe I can get my group to go this year :)

It says it's on friday night, so yeah, just wanted to point out that it isn't really pre-Otakon. More like during Otakon. XD

Sounds like fun. I used to be a regular at everything from The Roxy to Midnight and this would be a good fun thing to get me hyped for VNV Nation.

Good call.

Sounds like fun. I haven't been to any events at orpheus yet, so I'd be up for it. Would we be meeting up and going as a group?cos, uh...I live within walking distance of the BCC/Inner Harbor, but I have no freaking clue where exactly on pratt st. the club is.

I'm so pumped that this is going on during Otakon, which is the only time of the year that I'm ever in Baltimore! :) Hopefully I can get some of my group to go... the rave is a bit too.. uh... teenager-filled, for me.

I'm so pumped that this is going on during Otakon, which is the only time of the year that I'm ever in Baltimore! ^_^ Hopefully I can get some of my group to go... the rave is a bit too.. uh... teenager-filled, for me.

The raves are fun! No doubt, always had fun at every anime rave! its just the otakon rave is too popular. the BO is a little too much for me to handle and I definitely like the opportunity to drink and dance! :)

Just for the sake of clarity, Otakon's dance is, like all other Otakon events, a dry event. If you're caught with alcohol, you'll be asked to leave.

The raves are fun! No doubt, always had fun at every anime rave! its just the otakon rave is too popular. the BO is a little too much for me to handle and I definitely like the opportunity to drink and dance! :)

Just for the sake of clarity, Otakon's dance is, like all other Otakon events, a dry event. If you're caught with alcohol, you'll be asked to leave.

my friends and i will be switching from the club and the rave, it's maybe a 10-15min walk.

i'm never feeling the Otakon-rave main floor that much, the dark room is where the fun is.

my friends and i will be switching from the club and the rave, it's maybe a 10-15min walk.

i'm never feeling the Otakon-rave main floor that much, the dark room is where the fun is.

It definitely is (see the giant banana+"Peanut Butter Jelly Time" for a good reason why). the Ota-rave is fun, but I'm willing to give it up to go to Ascension. Probably much less Otafunk going on there, ayway. :(

I'd love to go but I'm wondering--how much does it cost? There are tiny little numbers at the bottom of the right corner in the flyer--is it 55$? That seems a lot for me...and I read an article online that says this club lets people in for free before ten...I'm super confused.

$5 for 21+

$8 for 18-20