Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kreidas

Who lives in Baltimore? OR Maryland in general?

Hahahaha, if you guys plan on going to Ottobar, be prepared for at least a 15 block walk through West Baltimore. I love Ottobar, but I would deff. take a cab/bus/some kind of vehicle up there. That's not a walk I would ever be willing to make.

Alright!

One more day...one more day of office work and all that stuff...and then go home, get ready, and be out of the house early tomorrow morning.

Seeya guys over at Houlihans!

Any last minute questions?

Have fun! I am from Middle River and if it wasn't my BF's (non anime fan) B-day I'd be there!

Sunny

Alright...finally out of the house...

Hope this meet's still on:) Seeya all in 12 hours:)

Gaithersburg here! (Soon to be Rockville though)

I moved the Gaithersburg last year. Moving to Germantown right after Otakon.

im from frederick so otakon isnt to far of a drive ^.^

Born in Silver Spring, live in the suburbs not far from D.C. I spend most of my time in College Park though, where I attend the University of MD.

I live in Columbia, MD and commute to Baltimore daily.

I moved here from Houston and grew up in Kansas. The East Coast is... not my kind of place.

B-more born and raised! Sucks I didn't even find the board and stuff till AFTER this year was over or I may have gone right along with the crowd to grab some meals and whatnot.

B-more born and raised! Sucks I didn't even find the board and stuff till AFTER this year was over or I may have gone right along with the crowd to grab some meals and whatnot.

I had the same problem with the boards, but I heard the meetup didn't really pan out so we can all try again next year. Or some other time since we all live here anyway.

I live in Dundalk, so Otakon is only like, 15 minutes from my house. Obviously I'm a little behind on the purpose of this thread, but I've been interested in occasionally having otaku meet-ups with local otaku, so maybe we could get something going?

This is a good idea. I live in Columbia and work in downtown Balto, so I would also be open for a local meet-up of some kind.

Ewwwww dun...dalk. I'm just kidding. I used to love it there and there are quite a few nice places even without that group of people trying to make it pretty again

Gaithersburg here! (Soon to be Rockville though)

I moved the Gaithersburg last year. Moving to Germantown right after Otakon.

I used to live in Baltimore, but I moved to the eastern shore a while back. Fortunately not much has changed so navigation isn't that difficult! ^_^

I live in Potomac. An hour away from Batlimore.

I live in Potomac. An hour away from Batlimore.