Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oakzap425

Passkey

Will the passkey information be sent to the hotels tomorrow? If so, how early can I call to make sure my reservation got went through (an also to see how much the room costs total, with tax, and if I got my double beds like requested.)

First:

I am not a board moderator; I am not staff.

Next, as someone who used the Passkey system the confirmation e-mail has your basic information including number of guests, room rate, dates, etc...so you should be ok. The price doesn't include tax or parking so be sure to add that in yourself.

If you *don't* have your confirmation e-mail then you'll have to go through the website...and you'll need the last name & (I believe) the e-mail address you used during the reservation.

Hope that helps.

I would recommend contacting passkey directly to find out if they have sent the information yet. If they have, you should be able to call the hotel and have them look up your reservation with just your first and last name. Chances are they'll be doing room type for the otakon blocks on a first come first serve basis. Meaning that the first people to check in that day will get the available double rooms.

So yeah... I'd highly recommend checking in early if possible. Since not only do those who get there before you get the doubles, but whoever reserved a double directly through the hotel gets first priority.

Just giving another perspective, my passkey hotel room was actually confirmed by my hotel last Thursday through a confirmation email. I was able to logon to the hotel website using my normal membership information and the room information was under the upcoming reservations list. I also called the hotel directly and they were able to confirm that my room was indeed booked.

So, it never hurts to call the hotel directly just to see if they have your information on file yet, and if that fails call Passkey.

*not coming from any official stand point*

Something went seriously wrong with this little "system." Somehow there was a reservation at the Hilton under my name and card and now the Hilton has $200 in my checking account on hold, which is keeping me from checking into my hotel. I can't believe this.