Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinja-chan

Setsucon attendees at Otakon?

So, many attendees of Setsucon 2009 - as I've heard - will be attending. Who are you, who are you cosplaying, and what kinda stuff'll you be up to? Maybe we'll meet up or something :D

To start it out with, I'm the girl who was cosplaying Sai (from Naruto) during the Setsucon 2009 weekend! I'll be going to this convention as Haruhi Suzumiya, Daisukenojo "Beat" Biito, and Sai. Not sure what I'll be doing, for the most part, but I'll be going to voice acting and cosplaying panels when I can...

This was rather unexpected! I won't be cosplaying, but I will be looking around for any Setsucon (and Penn State Anime Organization) attendees during long trips through the BCC.

I was at the first 2 Setsucons... couldn't go this year because the friend I stayed with for it moved.

I'll be in the Artist Alley this year, along with the friend I mentioned above, and another friend who went with us to the first Setsucon. We'll be at table W03 all the way in the back ^_^

Oh and for people who attended Setsucon 07 (sooo long ago) I was the Gaara cosplayer :( I think people knew who I was...just to add detail for those not there this year...

Many of us from the BUMAC Anime Club (Bloomu right down the interstate) who made the trip to Setsucon this year will be at Otakon. Most of us don't cosplay though, we tend to take a ton of pictures XD