Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akira

The weather...oh nooo!

Checked out NOAA today for Baltimore, looks like theres a chance of thunderstorms Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Let's hope NOAAs wrong or the rain holds off!

So anyway, might be a good idea to bring an umbrella for those who will need it, wouldn't want anyones costumes to get ruined!

According to the Weather Channel, there is a 30% chance of Isolated Thunderstorms on Friday and Saturday (I just did the weekend forecast). Most times, the Weather Channel is pretty accurate, so there's not too much of a threat there.

EDIT: 30% chance on Thursday as well.

According to the Weather Channel, there is a 30% chance of Isolated Thunderstorms on Friday and Saturday (I just did the weekend forecast). Most times, the Weather Channel is pretty accurate, so there's not too much of a threat there.

EDIT: 30% chance on Thursday as well.

I've grown up where 30% chance means it WILL rain, but then again the weather is always funky in the midwest.

I've grown up where 30% chance means it WILL rain, but then again the weather is always funky in the midwest.

In this area, 30% is usually the dividing line of where it will likely rain but the trick becomes where (and if there's enough to hit ground.)

. . . DX somehow i think us mentioning the weather is gonna jinx us...

Oh, Baltimore weather... They've been saying we've got a chance of rain moving into the weekend, & the temperature *is* supposed to go down, so there might be something...?

I'm a little glad of this leather jacket, now, just in case....