Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flying Scotsman

Japanese Beers ON SALE @ Max's Taphouse!

The good news:

Max's Taphouse has just put in a bottle special on 500ml (16.9 ounces) Isle of Kadoya import beers from Japan--$5 a bottle.

Basically cheaper than you would pay in Japan. Three types: Pale Ale, Stout, and another one I can't remember.

Not good enough? They also have a stash of Baird's Beers (a British brewer sets up shop in Japan) and Hitachino Nest beers at regular prices, though if there's enough action to clean out the Kadoya beers, they might be proactive and add the Baird's bottles.

www.maxs.com for info on the bar, in Fells Point on the Broadway square...........

The good news:

Max's Taphouse has just put in a bottle special on 500ml (16.9 ounces) Isle of Kadoya import beers from Japan--$5 a bottle.

Basically cheaper than you would pay in Japan. Three types: Pale Ale, Stout, and another one I can't remember.

Not good enough? They also have a stash of Baird's Beers (a British brewer sets up shop in Japan) and Hitachino Nest beers at regular prices, though if there's enough action to clean out the Kadoya beers, they might be proactive and add the Baird's bottles.

www.maxs.com for info on the bar, in Fells Point on the Broadway square...........

The good news:

No Kirin beer??? (Is that what it's called?)

The good news:

The good news:

No Kirin beer??? (Is that what it's called?)

LOL I guess I got called out...I'm not exactly the premeir beer drinker lol.