Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MD Twister

Rave Clothes???

I'm doing some last minute shopping tomorrow to buy stuff for the rave...but I was just wondering, what would be considered appropriate to wear at a rave? I don't want to just wear anything ordinary...I want something that will stand out among of the crowd. I noticed a lot of people where "tripp pants"...those black baggy things....lol. What kind of shirts would be considered "rave" though...and where could I purchase it?

Hot topic same place as where the Tripps are X3 not ll tripps are baggy and it's a brand name BTW just a little info. as for shirts the reall yover the top ones I'm not sure. Net shirts are popular too as it will be hot anyway. it's a bit hard to 'stand out ' with 24 hrs to go >_< but there also some coolthings in the dealers room as well

...Fishnet and/or something neon, maybe? Really, you're going to be among a couple thousand other people. We're pretty much all going to be wearing variations on that theme, so unless your shirt has, like, flashing LEDS (and yes, those do exist XD), you're not going to stand out any more than anyone else no matter what you wear. Just...pick something and wear it. But fishnet and/or neon coloured clothes are pretty much the thing to wear.

Okay...I think I will get two neon shirts tomorrow...I honestly don't think I can pull off fishnets though, haha. I'm still deciding if I may get tripp pants, however, I probably can't pull those off either.

Oh I also have another idea...they sell GLOW PAINT at Spencer's...so I may get blank tee's and paint them =]

Okay...I think I will get two neon shirts tomorrow...I honestly don't think I can pull off fishnets though, haha. I'm still deciding if I may get tripp pants, however, I probably can't pull those off either.

Oh I also have another idea...they sell GLOW PAINT at Spencer's...so I may get blank tee's and paint them =]

Cool.

Hey,*anyone* can pull off Tripp pants. I know a 53 year old gothy-type dude who wears them. All.The.Time. XD

Glow paint is a good idea. ...I think you should paint *yourself*, too. Of course, I'm just the sort of weirdo who would do exactly that, so you may not want to listen to me.*lol*

Cool.

Hey,*anyone* can pull off Tripp pants. I know a 53 year old gothy-type dude who wears them. All.The.Time. XD

Glow paint is a good idea. ...I think you should paint *yourself*, too. Of course, I'm just the sort of weirdo who would do exactly that, so you may not want to listen to me.*lol*

tripp pants are way too hot to be wearing in baltimore summer sun. they're baggy and thick and BLACK!!! for the most part. and the chains attached to them can be considered safety hazards by otakon standards. ><

that's just my opinion...

not like anyone can really SEE what you're wearing at the rave -_-

Don't wear Tripp pants then. Wear Tripp SHORTS. =D

I wore Tripp shorts last year to Otakon. They were bright red too, so they weren't black. They were on sale too. Cause a button was missing...and was easily sewed back on. The chains do tend to get caught on things though. I wore them to Hershey Park and one chain snagged on a bus seat and totally ripped off.

Just...anything bright, neon, and colorful...white in case of black lights...I actually shouldn't be talking though, considering I've never been to a rave. xD

I'll probably wear a random pick from one of my nicer black t-shirts with no color on it, a pair of black and white fingerless gloves, and black and white Tripp shorts. I'll probably wear my black and white checkered Virt studded belt and lace up the DC's with some black and white checkered wide laces.

Sensing a theme here yet?

Do not do baggy Tripp pants, I beg you! I'm not against Tripp's line ( I like their skinny jeans) but, the baggy chain pants are just way poser and trying to hard. People at my school have them and they are so ugly.

I reccommend a shirt with LEDs (my friend got one offline. Do a google search) and nEoN sKiNnY jEaNs.

crap i cant order anything online a day before the con lol

im just going to go for NEON. whatever i see that is obnoxiously bright...i will buy!

Do not do baggy Tripp pants, I beg you! I'm not against Tripp's line ( I like their skinny jeans) but, the baggy chain pants are just way poser and trying to hard. People at my school have them and they are so ugly.

I reccommend a shirt with LEDs (my friend got one offline. Do a google search) and nEoN sKiNnY jEaNs.