Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kami

Backpack or Messenger Bag

So i'm debating whether I should bring my large backpack or messenger bag around with me at otakon.

Last year I brought a messenger bag, which didn't really hold everything right, and ended up bending some of the pages of the manga I bought :rolleyes:

But a large backpack seems like a lot to carry around, and in hot baltimore that might take its toll on me.

So i'm asking more-experienced con-goers what do you think would be a better idea?

So i'm debating whether I should bring my large backpack or messenger bag around with me at otakon.

Last year I brought a messenger bag, which didn't really hold everything right, and ended up bending some of the pages of the manga I bought :rolleyes:

But a large backpack seems like a lot to carry around, and in hot baltimore that might take its toll on me.

So i'm asking more-experienced con-goers what do you think would be a better idea?

I prefer a messenger bag, it works in either climate because it will not produce more body heat than if you wore a bookbag.