Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XellossMChan

2009 Gallery: Photo Suite link?

Question

I was able to download two pictures from last year's gallery, since I'd purchased 8x10 prints. I've noticed that the link to the 2009 photo suite gallery isn't up yet. When will it be posted?

4 answers to this question

I was able to download two pictures from last year's gallery, since I'd purchased 8x10 prints. I've noticed that the link to the 2009 photo suite gallery isn't up yet. When will it be posted?

The uploads for 8x10s was a limited thing we did last year to push sales of 8x10s. We didn't have that need this year, so we are not doing the web gallery since we offered the digital copies on thumb drive.

We are planning to put together at least a Facebook fan page for the Otakon PhotoSuite, and we'll be sharing some of our favorite shots there.

I just wanted to say that the thumbdrives were a GREAT idea this year! I absolutely loved how convenient it was, and it has a great re-usable quality so I feel like I really got my money's worth. :lol: Plus the "Otakon" name on it makes it priceless. XD

I just wanted to say that the thumbdrives were a GREAT idea this year! I absolutely loved how convenient it was, and it has a great re-usable quality so I feel like I really got my money's worth. :rolleyes: Plus the "Otakon" name on it makes it priceless. XD

We're glad that we finally figured out a method to sell digital copies that actually reduces the amount of work we have to do, is affordable, and we can still make sure we make enough money to keep providing the service to cosplayers. The thumb drives will definitely be returning next year (we still have leftovers from this year).

I figured it might be different this year because of the thumb drives. Oh, well. In that case, I need to remind myself to purchase digital prints next year. Thank you for answering my question, Ryhned!