Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sailor Moon

Help! Lost Phone!

Hello all, I lost my phone/got it stolen at Otakon, I asked all the Otakon staff, and checked with the BCC, neither of them have it. Now I find it kind of odd that after I noticed it was gone, I called it from a friends' phone and it went straight to my voicemail ... even though it was fully charged and I hadn't used it. I think it got stolen, but I may be wrong, someone may have found it and just turned it off.

It's a black touch screen phone, an LGVU, it only has three buttons on the front, and on the back has a (what use to be) white fuzzy skull sticker.

The service to the phone has been turned off, so if anyone has it, you can't use it.

Please, even if you stole it from me, I would REALLY like to have that phone back, it has some very meaningful things to me on it, and I would give anything to have it back. If you found it, or even if you stole it, I won't get mad at you, I just want my phone back.

If anyone found it, or has it, PLEASE let me know, I'll pay to have it shipped back to me. Thank you.

I wish I had seen this post sooner, I saw a phone like that in the Hilton's lost and found.