Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alabaster

Guest Announcement: Welcome to the Space Show Team

We scored the US premier of this delightful new show, as well as most of the creative team behind it and other hits like R.O.D.: Masashi Ishihama, Koji Masunari, and Tomonori Ochikoshi. Check out the website for details!

(Sorry, I don't have their photos yet, so we're using an image from the show. )

I've heard a lot of good things about WELCOME TO THE SPACE SHOW! so I think I'll try and catch this premier...

Also, I'm definitely a big fan of the animation studio that did the Digimon movie and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, so getting a chance to meet these guys should be pretty nifty.

Pretty cool 'out of nowhere' guests you guys have added.

I've heard a lot of good things about WELCOME TO THE SPACE SHOW! so I think I'll try and catch this premier...

Also, I'm definitely a big fan of the animation studio that did the Digimon movie and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, so getting a chance to meet these guys should be pretty nifty.

Pretty cool 'out of nowhere' guests you guys have added.

Glad you approve, but I'm not sure what you mean by "out of nowhere" -- I've been alluding to them for weeks now, and we've been working with Aniplex on possible guests for months. This particular movie just opened on Jun 26th in Japan, so it was only AFTER that that we were able to confirm the guests and premier. It had quite a splashy presence at TAF and I'm looking forward to it myself....though goodness knows when I'll see more than a clip!

Well I guess after watching the first 20-some minutes I can finish the thing.

Good job bagging the trio behind the film. Masunari is awesome.

Absolutely fantastic creative team that you've brought in this year, Otakon! Personally, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is one of my all-time cherished anime (and admittedly, I really liked the Digimon Adventure movie as well), especially since that sort of art-style used has always grabbed me. Thank you very much, Otakon~! :o

This has gotten my attention and excitement towards Otakon instead of Dragon Con. I was really thinking that all Otakon was going to be was a chance to get gofering, seeing more about Rainbow and going to the Soccer game. My goodness, my weekend will be busy. I hope I can fit the premiere (at least) into the schedule. Thank goodness the convention center closes at 2 AM or I may not get sleep.

It looks kinda interesting. I saw the first 20-some minutes of it on Youtube, and I'm gonna try to see the whole thing at the con. I didn't realize that all 3 guests have done some anime that I've seen, like "Kamichu" and "Omishi Magical Theater: Risky Safety" (the latter still has a special place in my heart. u.u)