:O Otakon group finder

Wnna meet new people?

Want to Enjoy Otakon with a group of people?

If you answered yes to the above then come on over and leave your messages/info ^_^

Welcome to the Otakon Group Finder! ^^

Thats right, a fourm providing information, not so much as an introduction or a how ya doing kind of deal. Its so people can meet others and maybe get a hang out group, cosplay partners, or maybe a skit or various other things. I know many people like myself might be going to conventions alone ^_^ and would love to have a cosplay partner/group from the same series, or mix the series and just have someone to hang with and socialize :) sure you might meet people while your there but why wait, why not start now :3 So with further Adue, I provide the Skeleton for such a thing to post below :3

Name:

Cosplaying As:

Interests:

Hobbies:

Anything extra:

I saw this on cosplay.com for their otakon board and thought, hey why not try it over here ^^ might help people find groups and everything as well :3 PS. sorry for length. but here goes mine :3

Name: Amanda

Cosplaying As: Luxray/Miku/Renamon/Guilmon/Mikou/not sure basicaly those are just ideas probably Luxray and Miku ^^

Interests:

Music - Rock/Techno/Meal/Hardstyle/Alternitive/Pop/anything else but country ^^;

Movies - Action/adventure/comedy

Anime - basicaly like my movies :) sci-fi and fantasy ^^ as well :3

Games - RPG's. Platformers, some racing, fighting. sometimes stratagy :3

Art - I love drawing anime :) OC characters or roleplaying characters since I love to roleplay as well and write stories ><

Hobbies: Dancing, Listening to music, used to DJ for bladeradio ( voulunteer online station ^^; ). Playing games on N64/PS2/PS3/PSP/DS/Gamecube/Wii o.o...I love to come online and talk with people and play games :)

Anything extra: I love to have fun - nods - I like to goof around and just be able to joke and laugh and make friends with really anyone, I love to party thats also something thats amazingly fun specialy the Raves at Otakon, I have been clubbing before as well so I know the fun of the loud music and everything :3 And I would love to have someone to cosplay with, or a group skit or act or just anyone really to hang with because yes... I am going alone >< and would be nice to know some people and get to hang with them as well :3

Contacts -

Aim. Vampiricriku

Msn. - kittenlove2010@live.com

Facebook - Isuka Valentine

Yahoo - SukaValentine

Skype - Suka.Valentine

yeah o.o feel fee to contact me I dont bite if your interested ^^;

Name: Andy

Cosplaying As: Myself :)

Interests:

Gaming - WoW, FPS, Anything other than annoying Facebook Games

Upgrading my badass computer B)

Anime(duh) - Too many to list

Movies - No sappy boring love stories or terribad horror movies :)

Music - Metal, Rock, Techno, Daft Punk <3

Hobbies:

Street Hockey

Working 24/7 :P

Hangin with the childrens

Anything extra: Im pretty awesome :P, good sense of humor, not shy at all, I get along with pretty much everybody. I am not much a partier or a drinker, but I do enjoy going out from time to time...I do like raves. One of my favorite things to do is meet new people(Thus the reason for this post), everyones got their own story and I like to hear them all. I am going down alone, since I dont have any friends as awesome as I...so, some good company would be great.

Hit me at LapseOfSanity@live.com, or message me on Facebok. Those go strait to my phone, which is on me 24/7, so I can assure you a response :)

I am not real picky on who I chat with, I pretty much like everyone...my only rule is please please, be over 18, I dont need anything that comes with minors, haha

Name: Liz

Cosplaying As: Queen Emereldas from the Harlock series

Interests: Anime, cosplay, comic books, history, pirates, spongebob yep there i said it.

Hobbies: Painting, drawing, photography, video games

Anything extra: in person im kinda shy. Otakon was the first place i made friends without hesitation. I have been going since 2007 with my twin sister. i am very particular about the anime i like. i don normally go forwhats popular at the moment unless it really is s awesome as people tel me. I like Hetalia but at the moment i think the fandome is too insane for me so ill hold off on any hetalia related cosplays. I mostly go for action comedy and bloddy gory horror stuff but occasionally comething cute and fluffy makes it to my attention.

Name: Emy

Cosplaying As: Neko Lolita, Carly Nagisa (Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds)

Interests:

~Tennis

~Writing

~Filming

~Photography

~Anime- Especially Yu-Gi-Oh! and Kuroshitsuji <3

Hobbies:

~Partying

~Fandubbing

Anything extra: I'm a pretty fun person to be around and I'm not shy at all. My number one thing is ensuring that the people around me are having a good time. If I'm doing it right, then I'll be having fun too! I can be a little "out-there" and "over-the-top" sometimes, but what's life without a few crazies here and there? I love meeting new people and I can connect with almost anyone. I'm really looking forward to Otakon for that very reason!

Contact info:

Email

Facebook

MSN: EmiliaInman@hotmail.com

AIM: EmiliaInman

I'd prefer the use of Skype or Facebook though.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Derek

Cosplaying As: noone, always go as myself.

Interests: Music, Video games, Film, Art

Hobbies: drawing, talking to random people online and in video games, anything random

Anything extra: Age is never a question with me aslong as everyone is having a good time, I don't drink, I don't smoke.

PSN: RipRawrHunger

Xbox Live: M0NK3YK1N6

MSN: oiriot@hotmail.com

AIM: zombieattak

http://www.facebook.com/dtb83

Name: Josh

Cosplaying As: Grell Sutcliffe (Kuroshitsuji)

Interests:

Pirates, Scifi, Hard Scifi, Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapple, video game programming, Snapple, Werewolves, etc.

Hobbies:

~ Hiking

~ Video Games

~ Programming

~ Music (Lately a lot of varied stuff.)

~ Snapple

~ Roleplay (Maybe LARP for the first time ever this year!)

Anything extra:

I'm so terribly boring. Forever. Srsly. Like internets spaceships. (For srs).

Name: Vinny

Cosplaying As: Roxas (Kingdom Hearts II), Echizen Ryoma (Prince of Tennis/Tenipuri)

Interests: Tennis, Reading manga, gaming, MMO's, studying Japanese, fixing computers

Hobbies: Tennis, hacking, reading, music/video production

Anything extra: This will be my 4th Otakon, and I hope to meet a lot of new people! After Otakon I have to begin packing and getting ready for my study abroad trip to Japan in Mid-August! I'm shy at first, but I'm very easy to get along with! Hope to see a lot of you guys there! :3

Edited by The Lone Raven

Name: Kelsey

Cosplaying As: Yusuke Urameshi [Yu Yu Hakusho], Ash Ketchum from the Black and White series, and Keiichi Morisato [Ah! My Goddess!]

Interests: I have too many to think about right now!

Hobbies: ^^^^^

Anything extra: Uh...*drool* (too tired to think at the moment)

I actually have a group I'll be hanging out with during the con, but I won't necessarily always be with them the entire con weekend. If anyone wants to hang out and get a drink (if you're 21 or over) I'm game.

Name: Gaspar or Shiggitay (as my username suggests lol). Either one is fine.

Cosplaying As: Myself. I've been wanting to go as Miroku (Inuyasha) or Tuxedo Kamen/Mask (Sailor Moon)... Maybe next year...

Interests: Anime and anything related like Vocaloids, computer building, casual gaming, classically trained pianist, though severely, and sadly out of practice

Hobbies: See above.

Anything extra: I like meeting new people, even though I can sometimes be semi-shy, especially around females I don't know. Don't let that (or my age) stop you from approaching me and saying hello. We'll be at Otakon... we are bound to mesh somehow.

AIM: Shiggitay

AIM 2 (my phone's SN): ShiggyMozart <== don't ask... I was being random and I wanted to variate away from my "Shigg" nomenclature for my screen names.

Skype (phone): Shiggitay.Epic4G <== Unless I'm within a WiFi hotspot I can't take voice or video calls because Sprint hasn't enabled such data usage on their 3G / 4G networks as of yet. It's either that or it's a limitation of Skype in its current state for Android...

E-mails: shiggymiyamoto@gmail.com -or- shiggitylive@gmail.com -or- gheller@rokokomedia.com

I do have cell # but I won't post it here for obvious reasons. :-P

I hope to see you guys at Otakon!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be hanging around with my boyfriend most the time, who will be dressed as The Monarch (Venture Brothers), but I'm willing to meet new people, ball-joint dolls anyone? :P

Name: Rebecca (Wolfy)

Cosplaying As: Dr. Girlfriend (Venture Brothers) and/or BLU Scout Mom (Team Fortress 2)

Interests: Cosplaying/ fursuiting, drawing, painting, sculpting, anything art related really XD

I like my dolls (who will be coming with me to Otakon, possibly cosplaying too), I also love animals~

Hobbies: ^ see above

Anything extra: uuuh....feel free to message me on whatever, im usually there just 'appearing offline' so message and ill either reply or not XD

Wolfylee@comcast.net

AIM: Wolfyleefurry

Steam: Wolfyleefurry

MSN: Wolfylee@comcast.net

Name:shaun

Cosplaying As: Yammy Riyalgo and Kakuzu

Interests:i like to watch anime and video games playing football and hang out with friends

Hobbies:i like playing call of duty on ps3 online yoko1060 you can add me

Anything extra:

Name: Connor Jacob

Cosplaying As: South Italy, Hetalia

Interests: oh lord. Art, anime, cosplay, fashion, modeling, blogging, photography, singing, dancing, adventure, fun, hugs, people.

Hobbies: All mentioned above.

Anything extra:

I'm in need of a male Germany that's not afraid of yaoi fan service |:

thats right.

I said it.

also, other hetalia cosplayers are welcome.!

Name: Josh

Cosplaying As: Grell Sutcliffe (Kuroshitsuji)

Interests:

Pirates, Scifi, Hard Scifi, Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapple, video game programming, Snapple, Werewolves, etc.

Hobbies:

~ Hiking

~ Video Games

~ Programming

~ Music (Lately a lot of varied stuff.)

~ Snapple

~ Roleplay (Maybe LARP for the first time ever this year!)

Anything extra:

I'm so terribly boring. Forever. Srsly. Like internets spaceships. (For srs).

GRELL. UGHNJRGBRINGEG.

brb, idolizing.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Noelle (I prefer Ryo though)

Cosplaying As: Misaki (From JR) and L

Interests: Yaoi <3, anime, cosplaying, drawing, singing, dancing(like an idiot), and writing

Hobbies: That stuff up there ^

Anything extra: Sure, I'm young... But hey, that doesn't mean anything! Almost all my friends are older than me! But oddly enough... not taller...

Name: Vanessa

Age: 29 by time of Otakon .............. (You are never too old darn it!) I don't look it or dress it or act it so can I say 21??

Cosplaying As: Miku Hatsune, Tabuuune/ Audino gijinka,

Interests: Cosplay (of course), Drawing, Pokemon, Vocaloid

Hobbies: Sewing, Drawing, DDR, Pokemon, Music, Attempting to sing in Japanese

Anything extra: This will be my 9th Otakon, I need people who will come drag me out of my hotel room to go to the rave (I'll be in the Holiday Inn)

I'm also hoping to find people to hang out with early Thursday. But, I'm really shy and kinda quiet .

I like going to the dealers room, Artists Ally, and Rave with other people

Contacts:

You can always PM me here!

Name: Heather

Cosplaying As: L (Death Note) and Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Interests: Yaoi/Shounen-Ai, anime & manga (of course :3), Fanfiction, music, drawing, art, reading

Hobbies: Drawing, reading, computer, hanging out with friends, doing what I can to stave off boredom, being a fail at socialness .__.

Anything extra: This is only my second con ever (the first being Katsucon 17), so I'm still kind of a beginner ^_^ But I'm planning to do some awesome stuff at Otakon >:D As long as I don't spend forever in the Dealer's Room like last time .__.

Name: Taylor

Cosplaying As: Tetra: Legend of Zelda

Interests: Cosplaying, Fishkeeping, horseback riding, drawing, most things artistic, reading, but most of all having fun of course ;) Oh and making plushies is a lot of fun too.

Games: MMORPGs are a favorite, Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon, Lost in Blue, Pokemon, really any vidya games as long as they're challenging and fun.

Hobbies: All of the above ;)

Anything extra: I'm just a really fun loving person who loves to make other people laugh. I'm open to new people and ideas and would love to find some other Zelda cosplayers or anyone with similar interests. :D

Contacts -

Deviantart - Cyndymei

Feel free to add me or leave me a note on my deviantart so I might be able to talk to you through MSN or other messenger service. If not PMing me here on the board is fine too :D

Hey everyone! I'd like to preface this by saying this would be m first con and I'm super stoked. However, I don't really have many friends that like anime back home (from maryland, in canada for school), and don't drive so I have no idea how I'll get there :D Anyone from the MD/DC area willing to carpool? I also have no group since I don't know anyone who is going but I'd love to meet you all! Okay, info time:

Name: Sofia, or Fi (pronounced "fee")

Cosplaying As: haruhi suzumiya. yes I know but its the only costume I own, I got it last halloween. I absolutely fail at anything sewing related so I can't make my own but I have my eye on a Kobato outfit that I might buy should I have the funds. theres also some others im looking at as well but choices are somewhat limited due to hair color (wigs are too expensive and I'm a brunette which means color doesnt show very well).

Interests: anime of course! favorite series are the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, higurashi no naku koro ni, seto no hanayome, angel beats, kobato, arakawa under the bridge to name a few. I can also party quite hard but prefer not to do it all the time

Hobbies: doodling, listening to music, puzzles, reading, going to concerts,

Anything extra: super excited for what will (hopefully) be my first con! hopefully i find a way to get there ;)

ooh right, contact info:

AIM: I am Ze Walruuus

email: seidsath@gmail.com

feel free to contact me!

Edited by lobstahfi

Dr. Girlfriend = AWESOMENESS!!!

I'll be hanging around with my boyfriend most the time, who will be dressed as The Monarch (Venture Brothers), but I'm willing to meet new people, ball-joint dolls anyone? :D

Name: Rebecca (Wolfy)

Cosplaying As: Dr. Girlfriend (Venture Brothers) and/or BLU Scout Mom (Team Fortress 2)

Interests: Cosplaying/ fursuiting, drawing, painting, sculpting, anything art related really XD

I like my dolls (who will be coming with me to Otakon, possibly cosplaying too), I also love animals~

Hobbies: ^ see above

Anything extra: uuuh....feel free to message me on whatever, im usually there just 'appearing offline' so message and ill either reply or not XD

Wolfylee@comcast.net

AIM: Wolfyleefurry

Steam: Wolfyleefurry

MSN: Wolfylee@comcast.net

I will be going with a couple of my friends (Hopefully) but I'm willing to meet more people and have a great time there.

Name: Kara

Cosplaying As: Day 1 (Or Maybe Two days) The Space Pirate Ryoko (Tenchi in Tokyo Space Pirate Outfit)

Gabrielle Kimura (OC from Firesphere 306)

Interests: Drawing,

Anime/Manga

Fanfiction

Roleplaying Like DND,

Video Games

Cosplaying (I'm a noobie but I love it already)

Movies and Music

and Graphic Design

Hobbies: Making and publishing my own manga that I have been making for 10 years now (Firesphere 306)

Video Editing (Making Amv's of my favorite shows

Making Flash Animation

Web Designing

Roleplaying and Cosplaying.

Anything Extra: This will be my first trip to Otakon and I'm so excited to meet new people and see all of the amazing cosplays. I have only been to one other convention (Setsucon 2011) but that was a smaller convention.

Contacts: AIM: userpookie79

Email: Firesphere306@yahoo.com

Let's do this then!

Name:Amanda

Cosplaying As: A pokemon (undecided) and RED Soldier from TF2

Interests: j-rock, learning about metal (as in the music) , animals, art, cosplay, watching anime and reading manga.

Hobbies: Gaming, -attempting and failing badly- learning the piano, doodling, writing, UTAU, and -this list is endless-

Anything extra:

I'm a sucker for TF2 and MGS

Creepy cute things: I love them.

I'm rather shy and quiet so forgive me if I don't seem too talkative.

Dir en Grey, Gojira (both movie and band) and X-Japan = <3

Name: Michele (but some people call me Michie)

Cosplaying As: Rika from Digimon Tamers, Ryoma from Prince of Tennis, possibly Susie from Digimon Tamers

Interests: Digimon, Pokemon, Prince of Tennis, music, athletes, i dunno. but I do like more things than that....

Hobbies: Tennis, swimming, track and field kinda stuff, drawing, listening to music, playing pokemon, walking around with my d-power

Anything extra: I might be bringing my BJD with me. If so, I might dress him up in a cosplay. I'm not sure yet. I'm going to go with a group of friends that are cosplaying from Black Butler so I might just be off wandering on my own. Don't be afraid to say hi if you see me! I'll probably be carrying around a viximon plushie, lopmon plushie, a cat plushie/tennis racket, or a BJD. If any Digimon cosplayers want to have a little photoshoot at the photosuite, I'm definitely up for it. :D

Contact info~ :

aim - Tenisu28

email - tenisu287@yahoo.com

facebook - ^ just search that email. send me a message saying how you found me and I'll accept. :(

phone number - message me if you really want it

Name: Jason

Cosplaying As: Ikkaku (as always)

Interests: Bleach and Gunslinger Girl are the ones I'm keeping up with now thanks to school

Hobbies: Martial Arts, anime/manga, pool (billiards), that's all I have time for with school, this summer I'll add "cosplay prop work" to the list

Anything extra: School limits what I can do with my free time, summer classes start on finals week and end the week of Otakon. Hopefully I'll get to redo my bankai before otakon. Basically I'm looking for a bleach group to wander around with.

I'll be with my husband, sister in law and my best friend, but I would still love to meet new people a the con. I'd like to find people that are planning on going to a rave or two. I missed them the first and last time I went back in 2005.

Name: Char

Cosplaying As: Misato Katsuragi from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist or general Lolita cosplay. I haven't decided yet.

Interests:

Music: You name it, I probably listen to it. I've been on a techno kick recently, though.

Movies: I am a hardcore gorehound. I love horror movies.

Games: Ones where I can kill zombies. I'm in the process of playing Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and House of the Dead 2 & 3 on the Wii. I also play stuff on the DS. I'm in the middle of Pokemon White. And Rock Band 3 occasionally.

Hobbies: Music, watching movies and anime, playing games and anything that can keep my attention. I just started watching Darker Than Black, and I'm also watching Cromartie High School. I finished Desert Punk yesterday.

Anything extra: I just want to meet some new people. I'm a lot of fun, and I can promise you you'll laugh non-stop if you hang out with me :)

Contacts:

Facebook

MSN/email: cgzb@live.com

Edited by mrsw2010

Name:Danny Tran

Cosplaying As:Sebastian-Black Butler, Ash Ketchum-Pokemon, Kyouya-Ouran High School Host Club,Lelouche- Code Geass,Hei- Darker Than Black

Interests:Music- Jrock/Jpop/Visual Kei/alternative/Metal

Video Games-Fighting/On Rail Shooters/Side Scrollers

Movies- Horror/Comedy/Action/Martial Arts/Anime

Anime- Comedy/Romance/Action/Sci Fi/Mecha

Manga-Comedy/Romance

Television- Fringe, Supernatural, Smallville, How i met your mother, the simpsons, family guy, aqua teen hunger force, the boondocks, spongebob squarepants, attack of the show, adventure time, and flapjack.

Hobbies: i like to watch anime, read manga, play video games, eating, sleeping, and hang out with friends.

Anything extra: i am pretty fun to hang out with and down to earth. i don't get upset very easily. i like to drink on occasion and i'm asian(that's a bonus anime fans) i can be the token asian guy in your group.LOL

pm me if you want to chat =DD

Contacts:

Aim- gackthyde666

msn- bluehikaru06@yahoo.com

yahoo-bluehikaru06@yahoo.com

skype- ravespike

facebook- miyavi05@gmail.com

Y'know, as someone who keeps saying I wants to overcome my social barrier, I really should do this.

Name: dunno. Seriously. It's what I prefer to be called.

Age: By Otakon? 30... yeah, I know, don't make me grab my cane... ^_^

Cosplaying As: If I'm approved again for this year, a gofer. My sig's still from last year...

Interests: You mean other than anime and manga? Hmm... let me get back to you on that... =:ph34r:=

Hobbies: Well, I would assume most things that I consider hobbies? That includes gaming, especially RPGs (both of the table and electronic varities). However, I can't really call 'cats' (not the Broadway show) a hobby...

Anything extra: I'm quite a shy person. It's one of my worst flaws. And I won't lie, it's part of what I use the internet for- to try to develop coping mechanisms for this. I've been hurt by people in the past, so I tend to keep a thick defensive eggshell-type barrier up. I'd like to think I'm a completely different person inside the shell. one who strives to be approachable and helpful. (Cons tend to put cracks in my shell, since I'm already having so much fun...)

Name: Alicia

Cosplaying As: Morrigan from Dragon Age

Interests:

Music - hip-hop, pop, electro,folk, indie, rock, acapella, acoustsic, beat,metal, screamo, ska, symphonic, and christian rock.

Video Games - RPGS. If its not Bioware games I do not care.

Books - Science Fiction, Fantasy, Biographies, World War II.

Movies - Science Fiction, Fantasy, War, Comedy & Action

Anime - Comedy, Romance, & Drama

Manga - Action and Romance

Television - Anything on Syfy, Discovery, Cartoon Network, History & Fox.

Hobbies: Sewing, Adventures, Reading, Swimming, Gaming, Writing, & Music.

Anything extra:

-I'm outgoing and very friendly, basically very down to earth.

-I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and Mass effect.

-I love going to raves and just chilling with people n getting to know them.

Contact info:

Email: aliciadreynolds@gmail.com

aim: xpiratexrikkux

facebook: just entered that email address and let me know how you found me and ill add you :3

Eh.... I'm trying to meet new people during my off-time this year at the con and try to make friends I can chat with before the con so I'll try this out and see how successful this thred will become.

Name: Kun Sun Sweeley

Cosplaying As: Myself since I don't have any money and I'll be a Otakon staff member this year.

Interests:

Music - Techno, Dance, Pop, video game, and so much more.

Video Games - Pokemon, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Doom, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, Crysis 1 and 2, and so much more.

Books - Harry Potter, sci-fi, fantasy, action, and a lot more.

Movies - I like a lot of movies, horror movies such as Nightmare on Elm Street, The Grudge, Ringu, and so many more. Drama movies, Action movies, Sci-Fi movies and so much more.

Anime - Sci-Fi, fantasy, action, drama.

Television - Family Guy, American Dad, some shows on SyFy, Bob's Burgers, South Park, Tosh.0, and so much more.

Hobbies: Watching TV, Chatting with new people, Chatting with friends, Reading, Music.

Anything Extra:

-I'm trying this out because I want to try to make new friends who I can keep in touch with before con and possibly meet up at con.

-I have a disability that affects my social skills so I'm a pretty awkward when it comes to social things such as making friends in real life, it's much easier becoming friends with people online first then meeting them in real life rather the usual way of meeting people in real life becoming friends with them then becoming online friends with them. The disability if anyone is interested in researching it is Asperger's Syndrome, part of the Autism Spectrum Disorders.

-I hope people would be willing to become friends with me despite my disability.

Contact Info:

AIM: WeezingPok

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ksweeley

Steam ID: ksweeley

Name: Jonathan

Cosplaying As: Russia from Hetalia

Interests: Music, Torchwood, Alcohol, Video Games, Manga, Fashion, Technology, Bara, Alcohol...

Hobbies: Journalism, Video Games, Working Out, Cosplay

Anything Extra: This will be my first time going to Otakon, so I'm excited!

Name: Nathan

Cosplaying As: Otakon staff, myself - so epic!

Interests: Snowboarding, motorcycles, technology, anime: bleach, naruto, and fairy tail currently

Hobbies: hacking, survivalist, above interests, socializing

Anything extra: I enjoy spending time to get to meet new people. I'm easy to approach, although I have been told that I can come off a bit intimidating at first since I give off such a confident vibe.

Yeah, I agree, this is pretty cool. I'm more interested to know how this is all going to come together. Like, do people just start messaging other people, or if some actual coordination takes place? lol

I'm gonna be with my friends most of the time, but if you see me or are staying at the same hotel [Quality Inn Downtown] definitely stop and say hi. I've never actually spoken to a lot of people at conventions before so hopefully I can meet some cool people this year ^_^

Name: Calvert [call-vurt] yeah, I know it's weird...

Cosplaying As: Paula with a Ness [Earthbound] and Lina Inverse [slayers]

Interests:

* Anime/Manga

* Drawing

* Cosplay [though I'm not very good]

* Reading [Fantasy, Mystery, Sci Fi mostly]

* Music [Alternative, Rock, Hardstyle techno, Speedcore Techno, and J/K-Pop]

Hobbies:

* See above?

* Tennis

* Drama [Particularly musical theatre]

Anything extra:

Ummmmmmmm, you can contact me on cosplay.com. My screenname is DictatorForLife

Name: Nikki (NikkiKora, whatever)

Cosplaying As: Mari Illustrious Makinami (Eva), Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina), maybe Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)

Interests: Psychological bullshit, maids, anime/manga, drawing, singing, voice acting~

Hobbies: Voice acting, drawing, listening to music...

Anything extra: I'm going with a big group, but I always like to meet new people. :'D

The Space Pirate Ryoko (Tenchi in Tokyo Space Pirate Outfit)

I will find you and I will have pictures.

------------

Name: Gloria

Cosplaying As: Nana Ōsaki from Nana (Live Action version)

Interests: I like almost every game and anime/manga I come across or am introduced to.

*Videogames - RPG, Adventure, Action, Hack n' Slash, FPS. I like most, just not keen on racing and sometimes fighting games.

*Anime/Manga - Any, but I'm a sucker for slice-of-life.

*Music - Mostly anything except hip-hop, R&B, and rap.

*Books - Fantasy

*Movies - Nothing horror or war related.

*Television - Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon (iCarly, Victorious), Travel Channel (No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, Man v. Food), Fox (Glee, Raising Hope, Hell's Kitchen)

Hobbies: Drawing, enjoying nature, lurking forums, reading about stuff on Wiki.

Anything extra: I'm not a very talkative person at first, but I am a great listener.

Email: dakishimete@gmail.com

AIM: LFRoyblazer

MSN: dark_karasu@hotmail.com

I also forgot to add that I'm staying at the Hilton BWI hotel. I kind of decided at the last minute to go, so all the hotels right next to the con are booked solid. Thankfully, our hotel wasn't and it's only a 10-15 minute drive.

Name: Danielle :)

Cosplaying As: Madame Red (Kuroshitsuji) Clyde Donovan (South Park) Frodo Baggins (Lord of the Rings) Yoko Ritona (Gurren Lagann)

Interests: Anime, video games, Comics (Batman, Young Avengers, Young Justice, X-men, Marvel Zombies)

Hobbies: Cosplay, zombies, special effects make-up, doodling, saving the world, riding velociraptors.

Anything extra: i make fantastic sounds and faces. i love recycling.

Edited by Dannyberry37

I guess I'll add my ten yen to this...

Name: Mark.

Cosplaying as: Narutaki from Kamen Rider Decade.

Interests: Anime, manga, video games, computers.

Hobbies: See above. Also a very small collection of Revoltech/Figma which I'd like to add to this year, if possible.

Anything else?: I've had people tell me I should get into voice acting/announcing. I like to think that they're full of crap. (also, I obviously have a very strange sense of humor, and Saffy from AbFab should be worshiped as a geek goddess.)

Name: Kuki

Cosplaying As: Toph from Avatar, Chuck from Panty and Stocking, Yoko from Gurren Lagann, and Kiyal from Gurren Lagann

Interests: Anime, manga, the sciences, liberal arts, cooking, role play

Hobbies: See above?

Anything extra: Nope! Though I'm pretty quiet until I really get to know a person. :3

I might as well throw my name in the ring...

Name: Torrence (aka Dorothy, or Dorie)

Cosplaying as: None, but I do wear lolita.

Interests: Anime, TCGs, some VGs, horse racing, maps, fairies, magical girls, LOCAL news.

Hobbies: Sewing (getting better at it), drawing, TCGs.

Anything Extra: Careful, I'm quite timid, and can get a bit rattled easily by suspicious persons or whatnot, but otherwise, I like meeting new people and finding treasures! Like K. Sweeley, I have Aspergers, but I'm trying to live life the best I can righ tnow with everything going on internally. See ya this summer!

Name: Johnny

Cosplaying As: Trainer Red (Pokemon) and Gartherbelt (Panty and Stocking with Gartherbelt)

Interests: Anime, Jpop, Japanese Comedies, Video Games

Hobbies: starting to Video blog and making new videos of my trip

Anything extra: I'm the type that people just ignore only because of appearance. Meeting new people is fun for me, even if noone understands what i am talking about

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Michael

Cosplaying As:Gary Oak Kanto series and Link Ocarina of Time

Interests:Shiny things, Loud people, and Music

Hobbies:Watching anime of course, reading, playing dungeons and dragons, and Making 8-bit art

Anything extra:

If you want to contact me

Aim:RaptorJesusxlulz

Email- MichaelEdmu@Hotmail.com

Def looking to meet some new friends this year since I will be walking away from my group whenever I can.

This will be my first Otakon (second con in general) and I'll be going with a college friend, but I definitely want to meet some new people while I'm there.

Name: Leland (I'm a man. I know I have an unusual name so I figured I'd make that clear.)

Cosplaying As: Quantum Ranger from Power Rangers Time Force, possibly something else

Interests:

-Western sci-fi (Stargate SG-1, Babylon 5, Fringe, Lost)

-Time travel (Primer, Terminator, The Man Who Folded Himself. Ask me anything about time travel, I love it.)

-Electronic music (Underworld, Royksopp, Orbital)

-Tokusatsu (Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Power Rangers)

-DC Comics (Green Lantern, The Flash, Red Robin)

Hobbies:

-Videogames (Myst, Tekken, WipEout, Rez, Phantasy Star Online)

-Writing: I've done some freelance writing for newspapers about videogames and entertainment. My dream is to be a full-time journalist covering the world of videogames.

-Curling: Played some in college.

-Toys: Kamen Rider, Transformers, Evangelion

About Me: Even at my age it would be a joke to call me an adult - I see humor in everything and I say there's no better feeling than making someone laugh. I have a sarcastic sense of humor but it's all in good fun, if I tease someone it's just my way of being friendly and getting them to laugh at themselves the way I do so often. I don't have much anime experience outside of Evangelion (of which I've been a huge fan for ~11 years, meeting Spike Spencer and the 2.22 cast at Anime Boston was beyond awesome) but I am just about every other kind of nerd, and I'd like to try some things I haven't before like card games, live RPGs and such. I live and breathe sci-fi and I love to talk about fake science, especially time travel.

Even though I don't know much about anime I had a great time at Anime Boston - anime fans are one of the most passionate and colorful groups of people I've had the pleasure of sitting in with and I can't wait to meet some more great people at Otakon. I wouldn't have much to say about anime outside of Evangelion, but ask me about anything else (Why MvC3 sucks, how a predestination paradox works, why I loved the Lost finale) and we're good to go. We can nerd rant at each other until the sun explodes.

AIM: SkeetTron5000

name: Joey

Cosplaying as: Miku hatsune (trying something different) Mikuo hatsune, and Lancer from fate stay night.(maybe)

Interests:

anime: almost anything

manga:almost anything

video games: almost anything

voice acting, fandubbing, acting (I like acting like anime video game characters but I am an actor at the college I go to and I also work at the school's radio station).

Music: almost anything mostly j-pop and rock

Hobbies: listening to music, acting, fandubbing, playing a multitude of games and systems, dancing(even though i can't really LoL) playing visual novesls, hanging around with friends, voice acting and many other things.

Extra: I love to act like characters from anime, manga and video games, last year I wasn't able to make it to the dances at otakon which was almost impossible it seemed like. I am a huge fan of vocaloid as you can see with me dressing as miku and I hope to find some more vocaloid fans and some more vocaloid stuff. I am always interested in meeting new people and always love talking to people. this year I am going to otakon with my twin brother and a friend of mine. but mostly we will be doing our own things so we really won't see each other. its always good to meet people and if you want to contact me send me an IM message on here or contact me through my e-mail. nice talking to everyone.

Real Stuff:

Name: Ask me if you get to know me?

Age:27 though I've been told I look 21-13 and I'm always carded!!

Height: 5ft 10.1"

Weight: Not huge and not small... in between.....? I dunno numbers....?

Eye color: Green

Natural Hair Color: Light Brown

At the con: Bleached

Interests: BlazBlue, Online Games, Roleplaying, Anime

Hobbies: Practicing BlazBlue, Flirting, Collecting cute stuff, drawing on Paint Tool Sai or Open Canvas.....

or Paper.... it still exists!! Playing more BlazBlue, living online.... eating veggie sushi.... more art.... some

crafts for ETSY..... being lazy... art, Blazblue, online, art, BlazBlue, online... wait.... I need to eat once a day...

Naw.... I'm not interesting. Artist Gamer FTW!

Cosplay Character Stuff:

Name:

Kana ジン=キサラギ

Rōmaji Jin Kisaragi

Interests: Niisan, Yukianesa, Fighting

Hobbies: Niisan <3, Veggie Dishes, VINTAGE Motorcycles, Icecars

Anything extra: Niisan~! <3

Alias: Hero of Ikaruga

Date of Birth: February 14

Birthplace: England

Eyes: Green

Hair: Blonde

Blood type : A

Personal Status

Relatives: Ragna the Bloodedge (brother)

Saya: (sister)

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Jenny

Age: 21 (however I still get carded just to buy fireworks T.T)

Cosplaying As: AC Yuffie and hopefully Touko (girl trainer) from Pokemon B&W

Interests: dancing, fashion, blogging, adventures, and whatever is well..interesting :P Currently into NANA, Ao No Exorcist, DURARARA!, Fairy Tail, and Deadman Wonderland

Hobbies: dancing, manga, drawing (i'm getting back into it), arts and crafts, anime, blah blah blah~

Anything extra: I'm pretty shy ._. and very short. My friends lose me in crowds a lot ; A ; Just because I don't talk much doesn't mean I'm not interested or anything, I'm just too nervous to know what to say most of the time >_< but I do want to meet new people. I spend too much time in the Artist Alley ;p and uh..yeah. I like creepy cute stuff, Halloween, Taco Bell, fashion, Studio Ghibli, Cooking Mama, Pokemon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Psyren (the manga), Sailor Moon, and Arizona green teas. I love mashed potatoes, and I'm very finicky about my macaroni and cheese..Uhm..yeah. That's enough about food haha XD I just want to have a chill weekend and enjoy myself and meet new people :3

Edited by chibi
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Kayla

Cosplaying As: Madame Red and Ciel (Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler, a Grell will be with one of the days and a Mey-rin), Mayu (Fatal Frame 2, I'll have Mio with me) and possible one other if I get it done in time

Interests: Anime, Manga, Books, Movies (mostly horror), my friends

Hobbies: Reading, games that you can play with other people (this also includes outside games and board games), cooking, ehhh

Anything extra: Ummm No... My friends and I know enough movies that we have a tendency to have conversations in movie quotes or inside jokes, I'll probably be with at least one of my friends at all times (I'm going with five other people), I'm a very friendly person but I'm also shy around people I don't know. Yeahh that's about it

Name: Bryan

Cosplaying As: Altair Ibn La Ahad (Assassins Creed Series) , Junpei (AppleGeeks / Megatokyo Web Comics)

Interests:

Gaming - Final Fantasy (Any and all, mostly 11 Online for the past 8 yrs :D)

Anime - ALOT!

Movies - The Boondock Saints 1 and 2

Music - Metal, Rock, Techno

Hobbies:

Motorcycle and car customizations.

Cosplay

Mixed Martial Arts (And Crafts)

Free Running / Parquor

Sleeping >.>;

Contact Info:

Email - Rosuto_FFXI@Yahoo.com

Facebook - Bryan Fenrir

FFXI - Rosuto on Fenrir Server

MaiOtaku - SaluteTheFallen

Other:

Im gana be at the con starting thursday and staying about 3 miles away in a cheepo-no-tell-motel :D, this is my first year going to Otakon and would love to find people to hang with. Feel free to drop me an Email (it goes right to my pone) if you would like to get together ^^

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.