:O Otakon group finder

Seen lots of people who seem to be pretty awesome. Be cool to all maybe meet up at some point as well for shits and giggles? lol. Anyways heres mine :)

Name: Terry

Cosplaying As: Youko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho), Sesshomaru (Inuyasha), Inner Hollow Ichigo/Shirosaki/Hichigo or whatever you call him two or three versions (Bleach), and Shinra from Durarara (I'll be the one walking around with a Shizzy-chan, Izaya, and hopefully if I get it finished....Celty's helmet (friends tried talking me into crossplaying, but I said no...this is the median lol)

Interests: Anime/manga, hiking, fishing, being outdoors, getting into photography, meeting new people, and need I said it? Girls :P

Hobbies: Same as above, if anyone is good at photography and wants to hang out and talk/give pointers and what not that'd be awesome :).

Anything extra: I'm a laid back, kinda shy guy (until you know me...then try to get me to shut up!). This will be my 5th Otakon and love everyone of them. I'm pretty down to earth and just like to have fun, I try not to take life too seriously because honestly I don't want the stress. I know when to be serious, but otherwise I'm out to have fun in life :).

Contacts... Email-Druhzin@yahoo.com AIM Druhzin FB: www.facebook.com/druhzin and druhzin on DA as well.

Name:Mike

Cosplaying As:shanks hopefully

Interests:I have several interests like to think it keeps me busy

Hobbies:anime, gaming, and trying to learn new hobbies and activities

Anything extra:nothing that i can think of but if you want to know ask me will gladly answer

Contact info

Eaglelifter@yahoo.com

yahoo: look above

aim eagleliftr

and you can find me on facebook.

Name: Joshua

Cosplaying As: Kakashi Hatake, international shipment permitting

Interests: Web and game development, cybernetics, the Singularity/Kurzweil debate

Hobbies: Paintball, kickball, cooking, chess, mayhem

Anything extra: My desk at work pretty much says it all. Thank the Great Green Arkleseizure for tolerant coworkers...

desktop.png

First year gofering, and I'm totally stoked. Wouldn't mind a few other senior citizens to bandy about with, but since I've got the heart of a 12-year-old, I'm open to anything.

Staying at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor, if all goes to plan... ^_^;;

Hit up joshua.d.hill@gmail.com for all your nutty-buddy needs.

Edited by achellios

Name: Kiel pronounced Kyle

Cosplaying As: Emperor Lelouch from Code Geass, Squall from Final Fantasy VIII, and Itachi Uchiha from Naruto

Interests: anime/manga music video games

Hobbies: same as interests and listening to music and just going out and having fun

Anything extra: idk anything extra really lol friends ended up not going now so going by myself hit me up on facebook if wanna chill just search kiel mcginley and let me know in a message from otakon boards looking forward to hearing from people

Name: Jessie

Cosplaying As: Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and X-23 from Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

Interests: Obviously Anime, the series Supernatural, comics, video games, computer time, and meeting new people at Otakon!

Hobbies: See above.

Anything extra:

WishfulxYuuko@hotmail.com; Msn

WishfulxYuuko; Aim

WishfulxYuuko@yahoo.com; Yahoo

WishfulxYuuko; Skype

As you can tell, I like Yuuko from xxxHOLiC. ^_^

I'm a role player, I tend to make really cheesy jokes, and I like to meet cosplayers at conventions like Otakon and making friends with them. I play Pokemon until 2 or 3 in the morning with my boyfriend, who will also be attending as Cloud Strife. Hope to see you all there!

Name: Ashley

Cosplaying As: Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji/BlackButler(I made up a simple outfit not seen in series I suppose x'D)

Interests:

Music - Any rock genre, All Kinds of Metal, Rock N Roll,Electro Gothic, Techno, Electronica, Power pop, Progressive rock, Alternative rock, and (Some)Pop which includes Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga. Also any kind of asian music like Japanese Music(J-pop, J-rock), and Korean music.

Movies - Action/Adventure, Fantasy, perhaps a little sci-fi

(Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, Anything With Johnny Depp, From Hell, Edward Scissorhands, Thor, Pirates of the Caribbean series, Alice in Wonderland, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, The Orphan, X-Men First Class, Tranformers, Super 8 etc.)

Games - Devil May Cry series, Jack and Daxter series, Final Fantasy games, and Kingdom Hearts.

Anime- I like many kinds of anime. I dont think there is an anime I don't like. My favorite is Kuroshitsuji/BlackButler. Same for its manga. I suppose I probably prefer darker series x'D But I love nearly all. I like action/adventure and fantasy.

Hobbies: I like to draw some. Writing is nice. Photography I'm trying to get better at. I listen to music. Play some games here and there. Go on my laptop a lot I know for sure LMAO Uh what else counts???

Anything extra: Eh, I suppose I can say I like dark things, as in Gothic-like things, and dark fantasy(that doesnt mean I dont like rainbows though! dont stereotype! x'D) Uhm, I love Cats, and Dogs both; Animals are cool I like them. I'm pretty much an easy going person, I guess it depends. I'm nice unless you rub me the wrong way. I get along with people quite well and love to make new friends. Uhhh...eh? LMAO I guess I dress in graphic t-shirts all the time? LMAO I don know what to say. I do draw, but Im not professional yet. And I do like photography and writing so I want something creative as a future profession. Hoping to get better at each of those things. I guess thats enoguh about me? haha Well, I love the characters Kairi from Kh. Sebastian M from Kuro, Ciel from Kuro and Dante from DMC. And I have a stupid sense of humor..

Ok thats enough said... LMAO

(Oh and I'm Athiest. But I dont mind having friends of different religion. As long as they respect mine)

AIM: animeotakukairifan@yahoo.com

MSN: animeotakukairifan@yahoo.com

Facebook: animeotakukairifan@yahoo.com

(I dont go on facebook as often though)

And I guess I go on gaia if anyone wants that too?

Edited by SolitaryKairi

Name: Alex

Cosplaying As: Might make a nyancat costume, if not then im not cosplaying

Interests:Hockey, video games, anime (duhhh), manga, skating, snowboarding, panic at the disco, fall out boy, Persona 3 + 4, soul eater, girls

Hobbies:Hockey, Video games, skateboarding

Anything extra: Im white, im from northern virginia, i like cookies

my fav anime series / mangas are Soul Eater, To Love Ru, Death Note, Shuffle, and Case Closed

Favorite video games are The Persona sereis, Tales Of sereis, Harvest Moon/ Runefactory sereis, kingdom hearts series, and the final fantasy sereis.

I'd like to meet up with people at the con, ill be there everyday and i just need someone to walk around and / or hang out with. im very friendly, funny, nice, and open minded and i will never judge people (until i have to do jury duty oneday) email alexdeyoung.goalie@gmail.com if you'd wanna meet up at the con. Also if you have a ps3 or an xbox add HockeyDude001 to your friends list if you wanna play with me, im on xbl and psn

Sorry my spelling is pretty bad right now, its 2AM right now x.x

Name: Micaela

Cosplaying As: Rose Tyler (Doctor Who), Applejack (My Little Pony), Lily Evans (Harry Potter), Draco Malfoy (AVPM), [maybe Amy Pond (Doctor Who) if I can get a wig on time.]

Interests: Sci-fi, Fantasy, Doctor Who (and the spinoffs), Music, Theater, Occasional gaming, Art, Books

Hobbies: Photography, Drawing, Reading, Singing

Anything extra: email- valiantchildoftime@yahoo.com

Cosplaying As: 10th Doctor (maybe 11)

- Just plain wandering aimlessly without direction.

Hello! I lol'd. The Doctor is very good at wandering aimlessly...through time and space. If you're Ten when I'm Rose, we can wander around together. ;) I already have a River who may meet up with me at the con also. If you don't know, there're Doctor Who photoshoots on Friday and Saturday. Friday at 7 at the indoor fountains and Saturday at 3:30 at the outdoor fountains.

Name: Karis

Cosplaying : Yachiru from Bleach. Ill be in lolita mode though.

Ok. Someting you shouldknow about me,

I run around chasing Ikutos and Ichigos. I have A.D.H.D and trust me, it shows. XD

Im very hyper, and most people describe me as cute and hilarious. I act a bit immature for my age, but i guess thats what mmakes me so cute and funny. C: im obssesed with Shugo Chara and the show Dexter. And one thing you MUST know...

I bite. XD

Im looking to hang out with eople from 13-17. 8D im so excited. ;-;

Name: Devin call me Devi or by my cosplay.. we are casual.

Cosplaying As: point at signature.. Plus stein and a few others

Interests:

Anime... (of course), arts, photography,traveling, parkour, foreign cultures, video games, music <3

Hobbies: Drawing, Playing music, singing, cosplaying, making cosplay, making props,video games, parkour

Anything extra:

I'm 6'6 /easy going and love to meet new people/ I am very shy despite my "outgoing" appearance at cons/

I don't bite.. hard/ making new friends makes me really happy/ I love ice cream and andes mints <3.

I hope to see you all!

I run around chasing Ikutos and Ichigos. I have A.D.H.D and trust me, it shows. XD

Im very hyper, and most people describe me as cute and hilarious. I act a bit immature for my age, but i guess thats what mmakes me so cute and funny. C: im obssesed with Shugo Chara and the show Dexter. And one thing you MUST know...

I bite. XD

lol, i have adhd too, if you guys give me caffine or sugary foods ill go crazy, my black friend usually has to keep me in check, he's gotten me out of the principal office at school before :D lol imagine that, the black guy bailing the white guy out xD

lolita mode ftw :D haha

I bite. XD

lol, i have adhd too, if you guys give me caffine or sugary foods ill go crazy, my black friend usually has to keep me in check, he's gotten me out of the principal office at school before :D lol imagine that, the black guy bailing the white guy out xD

I bite. XD

lolita mode ftw :D hah

Shah I can't wait! I hope you don't mind lolitas. D:

I bite. XD

Ew WTF happened to my post. e.e

I bite. XD

lolita mode ftw :D hah

Shah I can't wait! I hope you don't mind lolitas. D:

I bite. XD

Ew WTF happened to my post. e.e

huh??

Michaela your Rose is awesome! Unfortunately I'm not doing Doctor Who this year :lol:. I'm doing the 9th doctor for ANext 12 with a friend doing Rose as well lol. If I have time I'm totally popping by the shoot and getting some photographs. Just wanted to let you know you looked great.

Michaela your Rose is awesome! Unfortunately I'm not doing Doctor Who this year :lol:. I'm doing the 9th doctor for ANext 12 with a friend doing Rose as well lol. If I have time I'm totally popping by the shoot and getting some photographs. Just wanted to let you know you looked great.

uhh i think you accidntaly replied that to me o.o

im not michaela ...

I just copied the list off the OP.

Name: Resa

Cosplaying As: Nero (Devil May Cry 4), Ringo (Air Gear) and Fai D. Flowright (Tsubasa)

Interests:

Music - J-Rock/Pop, mostly. Some Russian and German techno. A little Spanish rock/alternative. If it's American, I probably don't listen to it.

Movies - Action and Horror. No romance.

Anime - I'll give just about anything a try, but I tend to be really picky about what I watch. Some of my favorites include Full Metal Panic, Speed Grapher, Kuroshitsuji, Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom, Code Geass, Gundam 00, Fullmetal Alchemist, Durarara, Baccano, Shiki, Tokyo Majin, Witchblade and Black Lagoon. And yes, even an action junkie like myself can get down with some Ouran High School Host Club and Vampire Knight every now and then.

Games - Devil My Cry series, Persona series, The Last Remnant (this game stole my soul for a month straight), Unreal Tournament, Elder Scrolls, Diablo, Fable 1 and 2 (3 can go to hell), Digital Devil Saga, Champions: Return to Arms, Unreal Championship

Art - I commission cosplays, wigs and props as a side job, and I'm finishing up my degree in art and design. I've only recently began doing fan art and such, but most of my digital work is original.

Hobbies: cosplaying, digital art, gaming it up, writing, going to cons, drinking beer

Anything extra: I've been cosplaying for about four years now, and hope to someday make a full-time business out of it. I love expanding my intellectual boundaries, and once I get my associates in Art and Design, I plan on transferring to get my BA in the same study, with a minor in Japanese. The Japanese culture scene is severely lacking around my general area, so I'm always on the prowl to establish new connections with others who run the convention circuit regularly. I network cons like I'm laying pipe, haha. At least I try to anyway.

Contacts -

Facebook - www.facebook.com/zetsubouresa (best way to contact me, hands down)

Twitter - boobsofdoom (on once in a blue moon)

Deviant Art - modernparanoia (I mainly use this to showcase my cosplay work for business puposes)

Feel free to add/watch me. I LOVE meeting new people. And if they're convention kids, I'm even more interested in getting to know you.

Cosplaying As: Nero (Devil May Cry 4), Ringo (Air Gear) and Fai D. Flowright (Tsubasa)

Interests:

Music - J-Rock/Pop, mostly. Some Russian and German techno. A little Spanish rock/alternative. If it's American, I probably don't listen to it.

Anime - I'll give just about anything a try, but I tend to be really picky about what I watch. Some of my favorites include Full Metal Panic, Speed Grapher, Kuroshitsuji, Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom, Code Geass, Gundam 00, Fullmetal Alchemist, Durarara, Baccano, Shiki, Tokyo Majin, Witchblade and Black Lagoon. And yes, even an action junkie like myself can get down with some Ouran High School Host Club and Vampire Knight every now and then.

Games - Devil My Cry series, Persona series, The Last Remnant (this game stole my soul for a month straight), Unreal Tournament, Elder Scrolls, Diablo, Fable 1 and 2 (3 can go to hell), Digital Devil Saga, Champions: Return to Arms, Unreal Championship

Art - I commission cosplays, wigs and props as a side job, and I'm finishing up my degree in art and design. I've only recently began doing fan art and such, but most of my digital work is original.

Hobbies: cosplaying, digital art, gaming it up, writing, going to cons, drinking beer

Anything extra: I've been cosplaying for about four years now, and hope to someday make a full-time business out of it. I love expanding my intellectual boundaries, and once I get my associates in Art and Design, I plan on transferring to get my BA in the same study, with a minor in Japanese. The Japanese culture scene is severely lacking around my general area, so I'm always on the prowl to establish new connections with others who run the convention circuit regularly. I network cons like I'm laying pipe, haha. At least I try to anyway.

Contacts -

Deviant Art - modernparanoia (I mainly use this to showcase my cosplay work for business puposes)

Feel free to add/watch me. I LOVE meeting new people. And if they're convention kids, I'm even more interested in getting to know you.

T-Tell me when your Fai. Im a t-total sucker for him. Dx i wanna take pics. e.e

Thank you. :D I'm not doing Tooth and Claw this year though. At least not for the shoots. I may bring it just for something to wear. I'm bringing The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances and Doomsday.

If you're planning to go again next year, I'm pretty sure we'll have a Doctor Who gathering again. Still, you should come to the shoot if you have time. It'll be great fun!

Name: Kristin

Cosplaying As: Meirin from Kuroshitsuji and Ise Nanao from bleach

Interests:

Music - Rock/Techno/Meal/Hardstyle/Alternitive/Pop/anything really NO COUNTRY!!!!

Movies - Action/adventure/comedy/romance sort of

Anime - same as my movies sci-fi and comedy and yes i do watch some types of yaoi Shame on me :lol:

Games - RPG's, fighting. sometimes stratagy

Art - Not to good at it.

Hobbies: Dancing, Listening to music, used to DJ for the collage campus radio at Deltech in Georgetown, DE Playing games on PS2/ PSP/DS/Wii/ online games and talk with people.

Anything extra: I love to have fun I like to goof around and just be able to joke and laugh and make friends with really anyone, would like to go to the the Raves at Otakon, And I would love to have someone to cosplay with, or a group skit or act or just anyone really to hang with. I am going alone and would be nice to know some people and get to hang with them as well. I'm shy at first but will open up as i hang out more.

Contacts -

Msn. - Optimaprime@hotmail.com

Facebook - Kristin Simmons

Feel fee to contact me here or there just put subject as otakon 2011

Name: Colin

Cosplaying As: Brotherhood of NOD soldier and Todd Snap

Interests: reading, videogames, anime, SCIENCE!, cooking, games

Hobbies: SCIENCE!, reading, videogames, anime, SCIENCE!

Anything extra: I'm a bit nervous about cosplaying as a non-anime and even then lesser known character from a video game series...even though it was the best selling RTS series ever. I'm excited to be cosplaying as Todd Snap because it will also give me an excuse to take pictures of other cosplayers and to actually get a nice camera. I'm also excited about actually going to Otakon as this will be my first OMG SO HUGE convention in the United States.

Michaela your Rose is awesome! Unfortunately I'm not doing Doctor Who this year :P. I'm doing the 9th doctor for ANext 12 with a friend doing Rose as well lol. If I have time I'm totally popping by the shoot and getting some photographs. Just wanted to let you know you looked great.

Thank you. :D I'm not doing Tooth and Claw this year though. At least not for the shoots. I may bring it just for something to wear. I'm bringing The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances and Doomsday.

If you're planning to go again next year, I'm pretty sure we'll have a Doctor Who gathering again. Still, you should come to the shoot if you have time. It'll be great fun!

Yea I would've done the 9th doc this year, but I'm already doing 6 cosplays and they are already causing me to go broke lol. My friend got me into the series right after ANext and I pretty much have been watching it since when I have the time. Almost done with the new fourth season. I want to try and find the older stuff too. I loveeee HP too, so glad you're doing those cosplays as well :D. Hope to see you there! I'll take lots of good pics heh

T-Tell me when your Fai. Im a t-total sucker for him. Dx i wanna take pics. e.e

I have no idea, really. When I wear multiple cosplays to a con, I don't have like a SET day for when I'm wearing what. I don't understand why people do that. I just wear whatever I want, and then change in and out multiple times during the day based solely on my mood ...so I'll pretty much be wearing Fai whenever I get tired of my other two cosplays.

To try to narrow it down, I'll be in the outfit without the two coats and I'll have a full-sized staff that's taller than me. ^____^

Konnichiwa~! I hope you find meh interesting enough to hang out with :3

Name: Yesenia Bonilla

Nicknames: Jessie, Jess, Tobi(-chan), Italy, Ita-chan, Sen-Sen-chan (But plz don't use that one XD)

Age: 13 (Ja, if you don't hang out with minors that's cool with me, I get it.)

Cosplaying As: Chibitalia (Chibi North Italy) from Hetalia, and maybe Tobi from Naruto (I say maybe cuz that wuz mai cosplay last year and idk if I'm un-lazy enough to wear it again >.<)

Interests: Anime/Manga - Shoujo, Shounen, Shoujo-Ai, Shonen-Ai, Yaoi, Yuri, School Life, Comedy, Slice of Life, Horror, Mystery, etc. All that good stuff X3 I'm not too big of a fan of Mecha/Sci-Fi though, but if it's good enough I'll watch it.

Music - Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, Heavy Metal, Screamo, Techno, Alternative, Jazz, Foreign Music (Is that a genre? Lol but you know what I mean), J-Pop, J-Rock, K-pop, Classical (Like instrumental) Vocaloid (Yesh, Vocaloid is a genre now stfu XD), etc. I'm very open to other genres :) But I don't really like R&B, Soul, or Rap.

Uh...too lazy too put more stuff but yeah I have lots of interests X3

Hobbies: Drawing (anime, of course), Writing, Reading, Listening to music, Learning new languages (like Japanese), Playing my violin/acoustic guitar/electric guitar (But I'm not very good at any of them OTL), Singing (Again, not very good TT~TT), Eating, Being on the computer for hours on end, Watching anime, Reading manga, Being lazy, Being an otaku, etc. :D

Anything extra: Hm...Well, while I can usually control myself in normal circumstances, I am A SUPER DUPER AWESOME-SAUCE OTAKU!!! So I will probably be very hyper at Otakon. XD I'm shy for, like, the first 5 seconds I first meet you, then I'm very talkative X3 But I promise I'll be a good girl. ^^ ...Ish XDDD

I am only 13, though, so I will be with at least one of my parents and/or mai nii-chan at all times, sadly. ;.; But! Mai bro's really awesome to be with (he's 15, btw and kinda shy), so please accept him favorably! X3 And I promise my parents won't stalk me or you or anything, lolz XD Also, in case anyone cares I know English (obviously) and Spanish (I'm Latina, but I'm not very good at Spanish since I don't really need to speak it at all in my everyday life, and English is my primary language. And I'm lazy like that. XD) Aaaannnd....I think that's pretty much it! That, and I don't feel like writing more. XD (I tend to overuse the 'XD' alot ^~^') Ohandbtwimmayaoifangirl/faghagsoyeahjustsaying *shot*

Well, that's me. I do hope someone is interested enough to hang out with me! I love to make new friends, so please don't hesitate to talk to me! Thanks for taking the time to read this! See ya at the con!

Contact Info: E-mail - yesenia_ootw@hotmail.com or yesenia.bonilla@live.com (I have others, but I don't remember them right now and/or use them)

Facebook: Just look me up, Yesenia Bonilla

DeviantArt: StellaLuna372

I have a cell phone, but I won't give that out for obvious reasons. ;)

Sayonara~!

Edited by StellaLuna

Edit: Sorry, had to do a quick edit but it wouldn't let me DX

Konnichiwa~! I hope you find meh interesting enough to hang out with :3

Name: Yesenia Bonilla

Nicknames: Jessie, Jess, Tobi(-chan), Italy, Ita-chan, Sen-Sen-chan (But plz don't use that one XD)

Age: 13 (Ja, if you don't hang out with minors that's cool with me, I get it.)

Cosplaying As: Chibitalia (Chibi North Italy) from Hetalia, and maybe Tobi from Naruto (I say maybe cuz that wuz mai cosplay last year and idk if I'm un-lazy enough to wear it again >.<)

Interests: Anime/Manga - Shoujo, Shounen, Shoujo-Ai, Shonen-Ai, Yaoi, Yuri, School Life, Comedy, Slice of Life, Horror, Mystery, etc. All that good stuff X3 I'm not too big of a fan of Mecha/Sci-Fi though, but if it's good enough I'll watch it.

Music - Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, Heavy Metal, Screamo, Techno, Alternative, Jazz, Foreign Music (Is that a genre? Lol but you know what I mean), J-Pop, J-Rock, K-pop, Classical (Like instrumental) Vocaloid (Yesh, Vocaloid is a genre now stfu XD), etc. I'm very open to other genres :) But I don't really like R&B, Soul, or Rap.

Uh...too lazy too put more stuff but yeah I have lots of interests X3

Hobbies: Drawing (anime, of course), Writing, Reading, Photography, Gaming (I'm not very good though, and I'm only a casual gamer, so please enlighten me XD), Listening to music, Learning new languages (like Japanese), Playing my violin/acoustic guitar/electric guitar (But I'm not very good at any of them OTL), Singing (Again, not very good TT~TT), Eating, Being on the computer for hours on end, Watching anime, Reading manga, Being lazy, Being an otaku, etc. :D

Anything extra: Hm...Well, while I can usually control myself in normal circumstances, I am A SUPER DUPER AWESOME-SAUCE OTAKU!!! So I will probably be very hyper at Otakon. XD I'm shy for, like, the first 5 seconds I first meet you, then I'm very talkative X3 But I promise I'll be a good girl. ^^ ...Ish XDDD

I am only 13, though, so I will be with at least one of my parents and/or mai nii-chan at all times, sadly. ;.; But! Mai bro's really awesome to be with (he's 15, btw and kinda shy), so please accept him favorably! X3 And I promise my parents won't stalk me or you or anything, lolz XD Also, in case anyone cares I know English (obviously) and Spanish (I'm Latina, but I'm not very good at Spanish since I don't really need to speak it at all in my everyday life, and English is my primary language. And I'm lazy like that. XD) Aaaannnd....I think that's pretty much it! That, and I don't feel like writing more. XD (I tend to overuse the 'XD' alot ^~^') Ohandbtwimmayaoifangirl/faghagsoyeahjustsaying *shot*

Well, that's me. I do hope someone is interested enough to hang out with me! I love to make new friends, so please don't hesitate to talk to me! Thanks for taking the time to read this! See ya at the con!

Contact Info: E-mail - yesenia_ootw@hotmail.com or yesenia.bonilla@live.com (I have others, but I don't remember them right now and/or use them)

Facebook: Just look me up, Yesenia Bonilla

DeviantArt: StellaLuna372

I have a cell phone, but I won't give that out for obvious reasons. ;)

Sayonara~!

Interests:

Contacts -

Whut???

GAHH

Haha dude seriously when I saw you are going to cosplay Nero I just wanted to glomp you! :)

You...don't mind if I do that will you? Haha I'm kidding a bit about the glomping but I probably will come up to you!

Do you know if any other DMC cosplayers will be going? I'm sort of actually practically dieing to see a Dante x'D Of course thats no surprise eh?

Name: Wick

Cosplaying As: n/a

Interests: Anime, Video Games, Tabletop Gaming, Equity and Futures trading, Monkey taming

Anything extra: Yeah I'm old. It's sometimes hard to find new otaku friends once you hit the big 3-0. Chat me up! I'm always looking for interesting new friends. I'll be at Otakon this year. You can PM me here or contact me somehow below :D Don't be shy!

email: wick780@yahoo.com

yahoo: wick780

facebook: Jason Elswick, Piqua, OH

So there are definitely a bunch of interesting people coming out this year, from the looks of things. Has anyone actually had any luck putting together an actual group thus far?

If most of y'all have already grouped up, I'll hold my tongue for now--but if there are still people looking, I have a couple of meet-up ideas in mind... ^_^;;

Name: Joelle (Nickname: Jello)

Cosplaying As: I'm doing a Steampunk cosplay this year, it's my first I'm pretty excited

Interests:

Anime

Video Games

MMOs

Books/Movies

AMVs

Hobbies:

Photography

Jewlery making (I'm thinking of starting to make steampunk jewlery and selling it on ebay, lol)

Sewing (Not the first costume I've made, but I'm still a newbie)

Contact Info:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ItsaJello

Anything extra: Not much, been going to Otakon for a while now, I'm pretty psyched to be going this year, I thought I wasn't going to for a while but I just couldn't stay away :D My otakon usually consists of run screaming to the next thing I don't have time to get to, lol, so not sure how much time I'll have at the con to chill but my thursday is looking moooostly free at the moment ;)

Edited by MalaikaDream

Name: Dan

Cosplaying As: Kyo from King of Fighters maybe

Interests: Anime, Cosplay, Fighting Games, Haruhi, Hatsune Miku, King of Fighters, Konata, Lucky Star, Ore no Imouto, Street Fighter, etc.

Hobbies: Anime, Movies, Sleeping, Sushi, Video Games, etc.

Anything extra: Gonna be my 5th Otakon, going with my friend but wouldn't mind other people to hang out with, to go to the rave and the game room maybe, you can contact me on here if you want :3

Name: Jessica

Cosplaying As: Red Medic from Team Fortress 2

Interests: Reading, science, space history, video games, costuming, Star Wars, classic movies, lots of other stuff I'm forgetting

Hobbies: Sewing costumes, napping, collecting Russian military hats

Anything extra: I plan on being at the con for only about four hours each day, and about two hours of that will be at photoshoots, but don't let that stop you from messaging me if you want to meet up and hang out. If you've ever wanted to know anything about stormtrooper armor, I'm the girl to ask.

E-mail: cosmos_cowgirl@hotmail.com

Name: Rob

Age: 44 Yea I'm Old but I don't look like it or acted like it (Whats that Junior speak up :D )

Cosplaying As: Myself this year Next year I will if all goes well be Bring the 3rd Doctor Who (Classic Who) car Bessie and a real Police Box and being Cosplaying as the Warlord

Interests:History,Old School Punk,Old School Anima

Hobbies:Aircraft and Old Car restoration,Photography, Rev War,US Civil War Re-actor

Anything extra:I was on Staff for 10 year at SD Comicon and SciFi Vegas, I'm a Semi-Pro Photographer that many of you I have done shoots with well at least some of you Old Time Kon Folks.

I'll be shooting a few groups stuff this Star Wars,Res Evil, and Gurren Lagann. I might also be doing the Girls and Guns shoot if it gets set up in time. If anyone is interested in doing a shoot just pm me here.

Name: Jessica

Cosplaying As: Red Medic from Team Fortress 2

Interests: Reading, science, space history, video games, costuming, Star Wars, classic movies, lots of other stuff I'm forgetting

Hobbies: Sewing costumes, napping, collecting Russian military hats

Anything extra: I plan on being at the con for only about four hours each day, and about two hours of that will be at photoshoots, but don't let that stop you from messaging me if you want to meet up and hang out. If you've ever wanted to know anything about stormtrooper armor, I'm the girl to ask.

E-mail: cosmos_cowgirl@hotmail.com

Hi Jessica,

What type of Russian hats do you have I might be able to help you since I have quite allot of Russian Friends and visit Russia at least once a year. Also you will have to stop by the Sat evening Star Wars shoot. Time is 730 location the Outdoor Fountains.

Name: Allie

Cosplaying As: Lulubell +Human & Noah Forms+ (D.Gray-Man), Nemu Kurotsuchi (Bleach)

Interests:

Gaming - Kingdom Hears, Singing Games, Anime Related fighting games, Board Games

Anime(duh) - D.Gray-Man, Bleach, Shugo Chara, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Tsubasa, Death Note, Vampire Knight, Sailor Moon, Chibi Vampire... Just to name a few

Movies - 27 Dresses, X-MEN, Fantastic 4, Harry Potter

Music - Oldies Music FTW! (60's, 70's, 80's), Country

Hobbies:

My Computer (It is my life)

Anime

Conventions

Sewing

Horseback Riding

Hockey (Ice and Inline)

Bowling

Anything extra: I am in college. I am doubling majors: American Sign Language and Graphic Design.

My AIM SN is LulubellSama

Cosplaying As: Lulubell +Human & Noah Forms+ (D.Gray-Man), Nemu Kurotsuchi (Bleach)

Interests:

Gaming - Kingdom Hears, Singing Games, Anime Related fighting games, Board Games

Anime(duh) - D.Gray-Man, Bleach, Shugo Chara, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Tsubasa, Death Note, Vampire Knight, Sailor Moon, Chibi Vampire... Just to name a few

Hobbies:

Anime

Conventions

Sewing

Horseback Riding

Hockey (Ice and Inline)

Bowling

Anything extra: I am in college. I am doubling majors: American Sign Language and Graphic Design.

omfg i play ice and inline too

where do u play?

Interests:

Hobbies:

Anime

Conventions

Sewing

Horseback Riding

Hockey (Ice and Inline)

Bowling

omfg i play ice and inline too

where do u play?

Name: Evan

Cosplaying As: The Eleventh Doctor

Interests:

Gaming: RPGs (Both Western and Japanese), survival horror, Castlevania, MGS, anything wierd (Katamari, anything by Suda 51)

Anime: Little sparse in this region actually, I can be picky but I definitely have my favorites. Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Ghost in the Shell, Death Note, Excel Saga, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya, Dragonball, and I am open to pretty much anything else.

Television: Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica (2003 version), Firefly, Doctor Who, Mad Men, the list really goes on, I am a huge television buff.

Movies: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, big on Sci Fi and comedies. Also love the classics, particularly film Noir

Music: I love my oldies (50s-80s)

Hobbies:

Acting

Computering

Gaming

Comic Books

Anything geeky I have left out feel free to fill in here.

Anything extra:

Between going to school part time (I am a history major in college) and working part time, Otakon is my big vacation for the year, and i'm looking to cram as much awesome into 4 days as I can (Excluding the 36 hours I shall no doubt spend in line waiting for Nobou). So I am totally looking to hang out and meet new people and have fun.

Name: Jonny

Cosplaying As: ?

Interests:

Technology - All the newest and latest gadgets. I have a distaste for Apple's gear due to their locking down.

Anime/Manga (Derp) - FMA, Trigun, BLEACH, and a ton of others.

Music - Alternative, hard rock, metal, jpop, jrock. YUI is my favorite artist.

Video Games - RPGs, FPSs, adventure games, platformers, I'm huge into World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2. I play a 85 human warrior on the Frostwolf realm named after a character in FMA.

Internet - I'm huge into the internet culture, including memes. I love to surf Reddit.

Engineering - I'm always interested in how things work and engineering on new technologies.

Contact me on here via PM, on facebook at facebook.com/shadowdeath9687, AIM at shadowdeath9687, and Skype at again, shadowdeath9687.

I'm always more than willing to make all sorts of new friends.

Name: Just call me Sammi

Cosplaying As: myself haha

Interests:Anime,Manga, Books, Movies, Drawing, Photography,dancing, random hugs and hi's

Hobbies:Pretty much my interest's loll

Anything extra: Im a pretty laid back kid, very down to earth, and very random; like stop what Im doing just to say how to a random cosplayer I think looks cool in a sea of other cosplayers lol.

email:luvonherarms2121@gmail.com best way to reach me, it goes straight to my phone :)

I'm excited to be cosplaying as Todd Snap because it will also give me an excuse to take pictures of other cosplayers and to actually get a nice camera.

OMG WAT D: You mean Todd Snap from Pokemon Snap, I'm assuming? That is seriously one of my favourite Pokemon games ever. I love it <3 I have one of the Snap Stations sitting a few feet away from me right now... :P /derp!

..ahem! orz;;; This will be my first time going to Otakon! I've never been to MD, either. It's just a joyful bundle of new experiences all around. e_e;;

Name: Sam! (The exclamation point is not actually part of my name... but that'd be sweet...)

Cosplaying As: Konoe (Lamento ~Beyond the Void~), Hunter (Left 4 Dead), partial tree roo fursuit

Interests: Yaoi, video games, stupidly homoerotic fanfiction, Godzilla & other monsters <3, animated movies, acting like a derp with mah homies, etc.

Hobbies: I write a lot. I draw from time to time -- not as much as I used to; nothing more than menial doodles nowadays, really. I'm currently part of a team working on translating Lamento into English. <3

Anything extra: I am terribly painfully shy and very awkward. I have a hard time approaching people to even compliment them on their costumes... but I love making friends and talking to people -- I'm just awful at initiating it. But I would really love to meet people and maybe hang out if that's okay orz; I don't have many (if any) close friends that like anime, so I'm kind of alone over here anyway. :c

The largest con I've been to thus far is only maybe a fourth of the size of Otakon, and I don't do terribly well around huge crowds, but I hope I'll be okay. XD I'm still excited and ready to go! <3

Edited by Guest

Name: Jon

Cosplaying As: Ezio from Assasin's Creed

Interests: Music, Movies, Art, Anime

Hobbies: Photography, Random Adventures, Skateboarding, Working-Out, Electronic Art

Anything Extra:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...hp?id=561958665

Email: jtc3@njit.edu

Cell Number: I'll give it to you if u ask

I'm excited to be cosplaying as Todd Snap because it will also give me an excuse to take pictures of other cosplayers and to actually get a nice camera.

OMG WAT D: You mean Todd Snap from Pokemon Snap, I'm assuming? That is seriously one of my favourite Pokemon games ever. I love it <3 I have one of the Snap Stations sitting a few feet away from me right now... ;) /derp!

..ahem! orz;;; This will be my first time going to Otakon! I've never been to MD, either. It's just a joyful bundle of new experiences all around. e_e;;

Name: Sam! (The exclamation point is not actually part of my name... but that'd be sweet...)

Cosplaying As: Konoe (Lamento ~Beyond the Void~), Hunter (Left 4 Dead), partial tree roo fursuit

Interests: Yaoi, video games, stupidly homoerotic fanfiction, Godzilla & other monsters <3, animated movies, acting like a derp with mah homies, etc.

Hobbies: I write a lot. I draw from time to time -- not as much as I used to; nothing more than menial doodles nowadays, really. I'm currently part of a team working on translating Lamento into English. <3

Anything extra: I am terribly painfully shy and very awkward. I have a hard time approaching people to even compliment them on their costumes... but I love making friends and talking to people -- I'm just awful at initiating it. But I would really love to meet people and maybe hang out if that's okay orz; I don't have many (if any) close friends that like anime, so I'm kind of alone over here anyway. :c

The largest con I've been to thus far is only maybe a fourth of the size of Otakon, and I don't do terribly well around huge crowds, but I hope I'll be okay. XD I'm still excited and ready to go! <3

lol, yes I mean Todd Snap from Pokemon the TV series and Pokemon Snap the game for the N64. I found a shirt, dyed it and made it short sleeved and got a camera for it so all I need now is a haircut (yes his hair looks very similar to my natural hair even down to the curls...scary,) and a suitable pair of shorts.

Props on the Todd costume choice, Colin. That game was amazing and needs a sequel more than nearly any game ever conceived.

Name: Dan

Cosplaying As: Chozo Statue/Torizo from Super Metroid on Saturday.

(You saw me if you were at the OC Remix panel last year. Message me if you have any video or pics!)

Interests: Huge Nintendo fan. I love good zombie stories (Romero's films, The Walking Dead, Fido), science fiction (Crichton novels, Firefly, Star-Wars, Back to the Future), animation (Samurai Jack, the DCAU, Haruhi, Pokemon), etc.

Hobbies: I'm an animation student at Rutgers. I'm into art, game design, science, humanism, and all that good stuff.

Anything extra: I think this is my fifth year. We've got a big group of about 16 at the Hilton this time.

AIM: MagicSeaGaurdian

Name: Jonathan

Cosplaying As: Just me.

Interests:

Music - Rock/Rap/Metal..... pretty much anything really.

Movies - action/adventure/comedy/scifi

Anime - Trigun/Rurouni Kenshin/ Cowboy Bebop/ Naruto/ Occult Academy/ Sekirei/Bakemonogatari/ Basquash/Hellsing/Black Lagoon/Claymore/Fullmetal Alchemist(both)/Soul Eater...etc....

Games - Elder Scrolls/Crysis/Halo/Fable/Infamous.... then I also play TabletopRPG

Art - I draw from time to time. As of right now I don't have much time to do so, which I most certainly regret

Other - Also into cars and building computers. I love to fiddle around with computers. Built a few for friends and others.

Hobbies: Building computers. I am also the GM for my tabletop roleplay group. I run White Wolf's Old World of Darkness every saturday night. Been doing so for about 1 year now. I've played the system for just over 5 years.

Anything extra: I can be kind of a crazy fool. I love to laugh and make others laugh. Kinda my thing. This is going to be my 4th Otakon. Going with my friends again but looking to meet some new people to liven up the experience even more.

Contact Info -

Aim. AlphaWolf829

Facebook - Jonathan Schuler

Name: Karla

Cosplaying As: china (axis power hetalia)

Interests: music, MUSE, tarot card reading, auras, real vampires (not the ones that sparkle and Fail at everything), Adveture!, art, other people who also draw,

Hobbies:

Tarot card reading

Drawing awesome stuff

Taking pics of awesome stuff

Gaming

Meeting new people :D

Anything extra:

I'm kind of a weirdo so just bare with me :3 I don't bite (much) but I'm very friendly.

Would love to make new buddies this year and maybe more ..LULZ

Tumblr: TheBoringArtist.tumblr.com

Facebook: Facebook.com/Karla.m.menjivar

Hey person reading this!!!

Name:Tarsha

Cosplaying As:Myself :D

Interests:People,Music (so diverse from hiphop to kpop),fashion,anime,photography, web desgin,

Hobbies:Random dancing, Raves, watching dramas (im a softy),shopping,other stuff

Anything extra:

Pm Me if you wanna learn more foo.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Caroline (Cosplaying Name is Breathless)

Cosplaying As: Grell Sutcliff on Friday, Sebastian Michaelis on Saturday, and Allen Walker on Sunday

Interests: Anime (duh), yaoi, yuri, hentai, cosplaying

Hobbies: watching anime, going on forums, going on youtube, the like <333

Anything extra: Gosh... I can't think of anything... Am I really that boring?

Lol I'm up for roleplaying and spazzing about practically anything if you want!!!

<33 If anyone wants to meet up with me at the Otakon 2012, then let me know!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.