Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XxAdalwulfxX

Song Suggestions For Drive to Otakon

Hello all! So my group has a three and a half hour drive to Baltimore ahead of us for Otakon, so to get us in the mood I'm building a playlist. Anyone have any suggestions for anime music or maybe Japanese video game music to put on the playlist? Looking for stuff to get us pumped up for the con, and to keep us awake for the drive lol. Start throwing me stuff! Thanks!

Hello all! So my group has a three and a half hour drive to Baltimore ahead of us for Otakon, so to get us in the mood I'm building a playlist. Anyone have any suggestions for anime music or maybe Japanese video game music to put on the playlist? Looking for stuff to get us pumped up for the con, and to keep us awake for the drive lol. Start throwing me stuff! Thanks!

I won't name specifics because I think it's up to the people listening. But I also go out of my way to make an Otakon driving disk X3

I use the music I can't get out of my head for the last 2 months prior to the con.

I start off with New anime Open and ending songs (of course I mean the good ones that I like not just randoms)

Then shift to rave type and dance music , this is normaly but not limited to J and K Pop/ rock

and then Newer Vocaloid music.

after that I start tossing in my old faves and songs I am still trying to properly learn to sing (this can keep you awake and perhaps everyone else in the car XXDDD )

and lastly songs in English XD

The Panty and Stocking with Garter belt sound track is great driving music

If you're into dubstep, house, electro or dnb, let me know and I can toss you a few of my sets that are each about an hour long. :P

MY playlist mainly contains some anime openings (mainly Skip*Beat, Soul Eater and anything by LM.C and TM Revolution), some English bands like Train, Good Charlotte and The Scorpions, and some clips from Supernatural (:

play Nyan Cat............ all the way down the highway

THIS!!!!...and add rainbow streamers to the tail end of your car!

I'd suggest music that's applicable to this year's current musical guest lineup.

Other than that, I don't really have many suggestions. I usually play pretty upbeat music during the daytime, or I'll listen to random stuff on Sirius Radio, but oftentimes there's not a whole lot of music being played (either that or the volume is turned down) so that way I can chat with others in the car.

I enjoy caramelldansen, and other silly songs that just get you in the con mood for the weekend. Usually techno, anime themes, random clips like the duke nukem "Balls of Steel" things, and some God Hand tracks

The new Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt soundtrack came out last week, and it's all kinds of awesome. Pair it with the first album and you've got yourself two hours of solid tunes for your ride. :)

Also almost forgot, ponies....lots and lots of ponies