Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeishiN

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Don't know where the "Did you take my picture thread" was, so I will post mine here(move it if needed.)

The first set is on my Facebook page, I will upload the second later tonight...if you see yourself, feel free to tag away :D. And, I apologize for the blurry ones, I am too exhausted to go through them all at the moment.

www.Facebook.com/This.Is.ReLLiK or click the signature.

I've also finished uploading my pictures from this weekend, so check them out if you want and feel free to tag.

www.facebook.com/jdavis1

The cosplays were one of the greatest things about the con this year!

I'm hoping someone puts a pic of me up online for me to grab . . . I was the "Sexy" Riza Hawkeye on Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, I don't have Facebook so I can't actually view the photos at all. Did you get any of Alucard from Hellsing? I'm just curious if you did, if it may have been me. o.o

Well, either of you. ;)

I made a thread waaaaay down below there before anyone made a topic called "Oh, hello photos!" if anyone wants to see mine.

I'm looking at some of these and I see several photos that make me go: Holy Freaking crap, how the hell did I miss that?! Especially since I scoured the place looking for photo ops between panels.

I'm looking at some of these and I see several photos that make me go: Holy Freaking crap, how the hell did I miss that?! Especially since I scoured the place looking for photo ops between panels.

I hope all you Otakon goers enjoyed it all for 2011. I know I did! Anyway, here are my fotos for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. No Sunday fotos though, sorry.

(Thursday)

(Friday)

(Saturday)

WAH!! TT^TT

I Can only see one of the Facebook albums... That's what I get for not having a facebook, I suppose, but I know there is a way to make them so non-facebooks users can see them (Aux10 did it) I just don't know how....

WAH!! TT^TT

I Can only see one of the Facebook albums... That's what I get for not having a facebook, I suppose, but I know there is a way to make them so non-facebooks users can see them (Aux10 did it) I just don't know how....

To make sure non Facebook Users can see your photos you need to set the privacy setting to "Everyone" and post the public link normally found at the bottom of the album's main page. The address in the address bar will only work for Facebook users.

i only took a few pics (first time ever taking pics in my 14 years on conventions and that was of the Unicorn Gundam and the DeLorean outside the Arena Saturday night

I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked to, but here they are:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...ab2c&type=1

Feel free to tag yourselves.

Otakon 2011

35 Photos - Gordon

Sorry guys. My camera broke this year, Didn't get a lot of photos. However, walking around the con did open my perception to what Cosplay and photographers need more of, an easier way to touch base.

I will put up my facebook links up after all 695 photos are uploaded. Sorry if the quality is not that good. First time using my new camera i got a week before the con.

Here is my contribution. This is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday pics from Otakon! :) <3 Feel free to add me or tag yourselves!!! ^^ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...a6ec&type=1

Here are my pictures on our Anime Clubs (BUMAC) website.

Eric Set A - 100 pictures

Eric Set B - 100 pictures

Eric Set C - 100 pictures

Eric Set D - 100 pictures

Eric Set E - 44 pictures

We should have a few more pictures from other members.

We also posted the images on our Facebook Club if people want to comment or tag themselves.

I keep finding myself in the background of some of your pictures xD I haven't checked all of them yet, so I dunno if I'm in any of them yet, but I was the Weeping Angel from Doctor Who. :)

Also, one of those pictures that I'm randomly in the back of, is me in normal clothes on Sunday waiting in line at Starbucks - the picture is actually of Chihiro from Spirited Away. xD

All the others I've seen (so far) are me as a Weeping Angel in the background. xD

I keep finding myself in the background of some of your pictures xD I haven't checked all of them yet, so I dunno if I'm in any of them yet, but I was the Weeping Angel from Doctor Who. :)

Also, one of those pictures that I'm randomly in the back of, is me in normal clothes on Sunday waiting in line at Starbucks - the picture is actually of Chihiro from Spirited Away. xD

All the others I've seen (so far) are me as a Weeping Angel in the background. xD

Here go my 237 cosplay photos (most I've ever taken at any con by a lot)! About 20% of them are from the Pokemon photoshoot, so if you were there, you're almost certainly in one.

Part 1

Part 2

The rest of my photos, including guests and other miscellaneous stuff, will come later.