Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeishiN

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

WAH!! TT^TT

I Can only see one of the Facebook albums... That's what I get for not having a facebook, I suppose, but I know there is a way to make them so non-facebooks users can see them (Aux10 did it) I just don't know how....

My pictures are viewable for everybody, at least that's what it says in my privacy options...if I am missing something let me know and I will do it B)

Here go my 237 cosplay photos (most I've ever taken at any con by a lot)! About 20% of them are from the Pokemon photoshoot, so if you were there, you're almost certainly in one.

Part 1

Part 2

The rest of my photos, including guests and other miscellaneous stuff, will come later.

Just uploaded my Otakon 2011 pictures, here's my Otakon 2011 Facebook album, tag and add me as your friend (if you want to) if you see yourself in one of my pictures.

Link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...1b31&type=1

Has anyone any pics of a summer uniform Yui ;) *Only in it on Friday

Or photos of the model in the red dress/tricorn from the Ultimate Lolita Fashion Show?

Here's my album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...9977&type=1

There's a K-ON photoshoot somewhere halfway through.

Here go my 237 cosplay photos (most I've ever taken at any con by a lot)! About 20% of them are from the Pokemon photoshoot, so if you were there, you're almost certainly in one.

Part 1

Part 2

The rest of my photos, including guests and other miscellaneous stuff, will come later.

I'm the one as Juri Han on part 1...would it be at all possible to tag myself? There's no link to tag myself on both albums.

Alright, I had to fix the tag issue in a roundabout way (stupid Facebook...). Anyone should be able to tag the photos now, but since it reduces my privacy, I'll only keep it this way for 24 hours. Tag while you still can! Again, here are the photos:

Part 1

Part 2

Well, the 321st episode of our podcast just dropped today and we talked a LOT! about Otakon 2011 (hey, that's some fast turnaround!). But anyway, here's the Flickr set for the show...which mostly contains shots taken from this past weekend (go figure!). Having at least two of us zig-zagging back forth throughout most of the BCC probably helped up the number of photos this year (even though a lot of mine on the point-and-shoot Sony digital camera did tend to be quite blurry and out of focus).

I'm hoping someone puts a pic of me up online for me to grab . . . I was the "Sexy" Riza Hawkeye on Saturday and Sunday.

The "Sexy" Riza Hawkeye that was standing outside of the Costume Contest signup area? Sexy indeed... :)

I think I have a picture. I'll put it up after work.

Hi guys, I'm looking for pictures of my Heartless Mushroom cosplay. I got a pretty big amount of pictures taken so I'm hoping I can find a few!

( Oh, and there were two of us I found out, so this one is me: here )

I'm hoping someone puts a pic of me up online for me to grab . . . I was the "Sexy" Riza Hawkeye on Saturday and Sunday.

The "Sexy" Riza Hawkeye that was standing outside of the Costume Contest signup area? Sexy indeed... ^_^

I think I have a picture. I'll put it up after work.

Ok, I'm gonna say this on behalf of all of us facebook users:

Do not I repeat do NOT add any of us as friends! We don't care if we got a photo of you or not, if we don't know you we won't add you. Got it?

Do not I repeat do NOT add any of us as friends! We don't care if we got a photo of you or not, if we don't know you we won't add you. Got it?

Actually, I'm not among this group, I will add anyone who attended Otakon so if anyone who wants to, they can add me as a Facebook friend.

Actually, I'm not among this group, I will add anyone who attended Otakon so if anyone who wants to, they can add me as a Facebook friend.

Uhh, I noticed you had most of these pictures available for sale. I really don't think you should give the option to someone to buy a print of someone else's costume work. Please fix this.

Here's my Otakon Video, feel free to comment if you see yourself!

Sorry some of the pictures are blurry, that happened when I converted the format of the video.

Here are my pictures! I didn't really get a lot on Saturday since Iwas being Fang and my Lance took up most of my attention. Anywho! Since I'm one of those cosplayers who's stalking through the internet to get pictures since I didnt take many, I decided I ought to put my album out there too for others! Some arent really great(I'm sorry they're so grainy!) but we were using a handycam.. and it apparently doesn't like when it's pictures are made bigger. =/

Ah! Tag yourself if you can, or just pm if you want to add or anything!

Otakon<3

Refractor Productions' Photos are starting to go online -

Right now only Thursday part I (of II) is online. I'll update this post as more go online. Please be patient as we've got several thousand photos to sort through.

Click Me for photos.

Thanks,

Junior

Just finished my Otakon video (with pictures included, of course)~! :)

Hi guys, I'm looking for pictures of my Heartless Mushroom cosplay. I got a pretty big amount of pictures taken so I'm hoping I can find a few!

( Oh, and there were two of us I found out, so this one is me: here )

If you're in my photos, could I get confirmation on whether the tagging is working or not by you tagging yourself? (If you don't actually want to be tagged, I'll delete it after I see it works.)

Now I feel bad... Sry kinda wrote that in the heat of the moment... :(

Part 1

Part 2

I'm the one as Juri Han on part 1...would it be at all possible to tag myself? There's no link to tag myself on both albums.

I was able to take some pics while running between panel rooms, seeing friends, and eating. Not the greatest collection, but hopefully there's some shots that you guys like :blink:

Flickr Link