Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick

The "Did You See Me" Thread?

Hey, I was bunny Haruko from FLCL on Friday and Saturday and I'd love to see what pics people took of me. :) If you got a pic of me and my friend who was Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful.

I was Gaterbelt(female ver) sat and sun. I was also at the panty and stocking photoshoot on sat.

Anyone have any pictures of the deadpool with the sign "shhh my common sense is tingling"?

thanks

Did anyone has pictures of the Alucard with no guns?

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone got any pictures of me and/or my mom? I was Lara Croft (classic/Anniversary), and my mom was Riza Hawkeye (with shoulder holsters, no jacket).

Thanks! :)

If anyone got any pics of me (the host or my helpers) at The Yaoi-ing game let me know. I would be very grateful!

I had cosplayed as Paine (FFX2) on Friday, and part of Saturday; on the right in this image. Just curious if anybody who got pics of me could post them B)

Photo0678.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has a picture of my friend and me. We were both wearing matching lolita outfits, blue and pink. I had a blonde wig and she had a purple and pink one.

Luigi - Friday

Riku (Deep Dive, Kingdom Hearts) - Saturday

Black Shirt/Pants with Green Rave Lightsabers - Sunday

Hey, guys! I'm looking for pictures of me and my friends!!

Me on Friday (Mari Illustrious Makinami [Evangelion], with a Shinji, Asuka, Rei, and Hikari): http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...0%8B33992_n.jpg

Me on Saturday (Mikuru Asahina battle waitress ver [Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya] with a Haruhi): http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...%80%8B012_n.jpg (I'm the one on the right, and she's all the way on the right.)

On Saturday, I was also with a Brief (PSG), an N (Pokemon), and a sweet lolita.

Did anyone see me? ^^

I was Sailor Mercury (pic)

Then on Saturday I was wearing the Bible Black school outfit (pic)

Still looking for my Garnet and Sapphire cosplays!

Friday: Garnet/Dagger (short hair ver.) Final Fantasy 9

Saturday: Sapphire : Disgaea 3

I've been searching everywhere and any help is greatly appreciated! :)

Ah! Saturday I was Oerba Yun Fang(Not complete-my tattoos didnt work out right-sadface-) and I didn't carry my camera since I was carry my bladed lance(and boy did it get heavy after a while!) Because of this I didnt get a lot of pictures with people, but I was stopped quite a few times, and I was hoping someone might have the pictures? (Im also entertained to find myself in the background too!)

Random, grainy reference pic

I was a SIMS girl, had the green plumbob on my head. On Friday I wore a "Buffy staked Edward" shirt, on Sat I wore a light-up cube t shirt, on Sunday I had the "The cake is a lie" t shirt.

My SIMS plumbob was an unexpected hit, tons of photos and comments. So much for me spending time and effort on cosplays before that...T_T

I was a SIMS girl, had the green plumbob on my head. On Friday I wore a "Buffy staked Edward" shirt, on Sat I wore a light-up cube t shirt, on Sunday I had the "The cake is a lie" t shirt.

My SIMS plumbob was an unexpected hit, tons of photos and comments. So much for me spending time and effort on cosplays before that...T_T

I was the gigantic mushroom... hahaha.

We're you with a fantastic Hsien-ko cosplayer? If so, I got a pic of the both of you in the dealer's room!

"um i was the plusle to a plusle and minun pair i did with my girlfriend. we had the smaller ears and pokemon like sundress with a scarf.

Friday: Plusle and Minun from Pokemon

Saturday: Mio from K-ON

i was the lone Mio with the japanese school girl bag tagging along after Minun from Pokemon.

thank you ^.^"

Hey guys! Have you seen me and my friend, who were cosplaying Yukiko and Chie (from Persona 4) Friday? If it helps, I was carrying a little Teddie doll. Ref: th_SAM_0311-2.jpg

Also, we were both there on Saturday, but we had a human Teddie and a Naoto with us for most of the day. I gave the Teddie doll to our Teddie and I used a red fan instead. Ref: th_DSC_0959M015.jpg

If you have pictures of any of us, we are excited to see them! :) Thanks!!

Did anyone get a picture of me as Ayumu from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? I was the one with the stupidly large chainsaw.

Thanks!

Did anyone else have a picture taken with a soldier purposefully photo bombing with a bloody weapon in the background? I think he and his friend were around on Friday or Saturday. I'd love to see some of those pics.

I was the Skull Sader on Saturday, between 2-4pm.

I remember getting, at most, three pics taken (TT^TT) and wondered if anyone who stopped me is on here.

This is how I looked (pic taken at AnimeNext): clicky

Hey guys! Have you seen me and my friend, who were cosplaying Yukiko and Chie (from Persona 4) Friday? If it helps, I was carrying a little Teddie doll. Ref: th_SAM_0311-2.jpg

Also, we were both there on Saturday, but we had a human Teddie and a Naoto with us for most of the day. I gave the Teddie doll to our Teddie and I used a red fan instead. Ref: th_DSC_0959M015.jpg

If you have pictures of any of us, we are excited to see them! :) Thanks!!

You will most likely not be able to see this link as it's from my friends' facebook but hey its you

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...e=1&theater

Skirt John Egbert reporting in.

I got pictures with a bunch of people, talked to plenty of Daves, but haven't seen myself out of group shots at all D:

Looking for some photos of my friends and I, or even single shots of me ;)

Friday outfit:

228857_10150332459958783_568583782_9667969_1185807_n.jpg

Saturday outfit (I'm in blue and black holding parasol.)

216939_256414847703131_100000038534414_1134334_5907666_n.jpg

Anyone see the tenth doctor at Otakon on Friday? I was the one with the glasses, bannaa, and big ass camera.

223118_701501678079_22804015_35665579_1019735_n.jpg

Were you the one carrying around the voice ballon sign? Man I wish I HAD gotten a picture, then.

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone snapped a picture of a Female Scorpion on Saturday! If so, please notify me. I'd be very appreciative! xD

Visit My Website

click the link to see the cosplay - I wasn't sure how to properly post the image lol.

Hey guys, I have been looking everywhere for pictures of my groups' cosplay from the weekend and haven't had any luck.

On Saturday, I was with Sailor Moon's Starlights in their stage costumes, and I was Usagi in her school uniform. I know people took pictures of us, we also met up with a large Sailor Moon group outside in the garden area at some point.

Also, on Sunday, my friend and I cosplayed as Frank and Gerard from MCR in their "Na Na Na" costumes. A few people recognized us, so I would hope someone out there has a picture or two! Thanks for any feedback! :)

my eyes hurt looking through all these pictures O_O anybody by chance have a pic of Android 17 & 18. I've seen a few pics of the other people dressed up as them but I'm the 18 w/o holes in the stockings and no torn sleeve. Thanks :)

Sorry to post a second time but the lack of any pictures thus far is kindof sad, I didnt really get a good one of my own costume.

I was Ovan (dot hack) on Friday & Saturday and the Tenth Doctor (Sunday, I was kindof perching everywhere and just mucking about). Any pcis would be really great ^^;

I'm looking for a group of Nagato, Haruhi and Asahina all in the normal uniform from Saturday. I know people took our picture, but I didn't... haha :)

So any pictures of us would be great! Thanks. :)

Did anyone happen to see me? I cosplayed as a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Selkie and was holding the door to the Dealer's Room for most of Friday and some of Saturday. I wore my costume all three days though.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

A picture caught by Oliver Oberg from Orobouros.net (who may have pics of some of you guys)

http://images.cosplay.com/photos/30/3015395.jpg

I don't have any pictures from this year to proove it, but me and my friend were a pair of Bidoofs that wandered around the con. I also walked the runway during the Voice Actors After Dark panel as the first person the VA's called up.

Hey, I was bunny Haruko from FLCL on Friday and Saturday and I'd love to see what pics people took of me. :) If you got a pic of me and my friend who was Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful.

Looking for pictures of us as the Sanzo party from Saiyuki Reload, Thursday we had no props, Friday we had beat up Gojyo and Sanzo with unlimitered Goku and Hakkai, Saterday we were just the full normal party. We hosted the Anime Myths & Legends panel.

Also looking for any pics out there of us as Aries & green tank Lucy from Fairy Tail on Friday morning and Katen Kyokotsu (both ninja and pirate part) on Saterday morning.