Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexiamorana

"Missed connections" thread

I don't see one of these yet, so I'm making it!

Whether you talked to someone and forgot their name or you lost your phone and all your contacts, or maybe just want to tell someone how awesome their cosplay was, this is where to do it.

A girl approached me in the video game room and tried to talk to me. In all the confusion that was going on I kinda blew you off and I've felt like a douche since. I'd like to talk to you or at least apologize. You said something about it being casual Friday for me...lol Well, it's random, but I seen this thread and figured I might as well post something ^^

To the SigSig cosplayer (and probably the only IIDX cosplayer in the entire con): I was the black guy in the Niconico shirt playing the Bemani cabinets (P.S. Found my e-amuse card! =D)

My GF and I found ourselves talking to a woman during Line Hell just before one of the late night hentai panels. She was going to the adjacent panel.

It occurred to me afterward that I should have gotten a picture of your costume (which I didn't recognize but looked pretty) and your name. You might remember me as the guy who didn't think he could safely field the question "how old do you think I look?" ;-) Anyway, the line company was appreciated, and if you're out there, say hello.

To the SigSig cosplayer (and probably the only IIDX cosplayer in the entire con): I was the black guy in the Niconico shirt playing the Bemani cabinets (P.S. Found my e-amuse card! =D)

You were the guy who lost his e-amusement card? The one hovering around the front of the lines for pop'n and iidx and would cut in to play whenever you felt like it?

Next time you come to otakon could you please wait in line like everyone else? Not only is it extremely rude but some of us have panels and stuff to go to that we don't want to be late for.

Hi i am look for 3 people I saw at Otakon but never got the names of

1. Len Kagamine (Secret police) Cosplayer

2. A guy that my sister named bob the hobo

3. A female len kagamine cosplayer (Black imitation version)

If you know about any of these people please tell me

Thank yoou

cosplay.com copypasta:

@ Chelsea, Megan, & your friends(I don't even know if you go here, but it doesn't really matter): It was pretty chill of you to ditch your dude friends and head back with my friend and I to our hotel Fri & Sat night, as well as pay for your cabs both nights. Also, thanks for waking us up earlyish before you left so we wouldn't be too late. Sorry we ditched you on Sunday, but we ended up working until 6 and were too tired to do anything afterward. See you on Sat!

P.S. Told you that you'd be totally seduced by my dancing prowess.

@ Everyone I chatted with at the Dealer's Room: Thanks for all the fun convos, working all day can be pretty boring, even though it was busy. Thanks for making it tons of fun!

To the cute girl with a pink wig and pink shirt on that I talked to while waiting for my drink at the Starbucks on Friday. I really wish I had gotten your name and that we had talked a little bit more!

I totally forgot to get the names of the other guys dressed as the chaos cultist, Mechanicum priest and the inquistor from gettysburg. We need to be able to get in touch for next year to set stuff up for a better planned photo shoot.

A special thanks to the people packed into the Buick on 95 south on Thursday with "otakon or bust" painted all over the car. My group honked and waved but since we were a bunch of 20 something guys in Hollister shirts you probably thought we were a bunch of broskis making fun of you lol. Still, it made our day :D

To the man i saw Dressed as Botan form Yuyu Hakusho i saw in the Dealer room and me and my ninja friend took a photo of I give you Two BIG thumbs up!!!!

I was the vendor at booth 517 in the dealers room. A girl came back to me 3 times in the same day, no intention of buying anything. Long dark hair, xmen cosplay outfit, and she was really just interested in talking for long periods of time. I was too frustrated with the bad sales friday and the stress of what could have been (but ultimately wasn't) a bad business idea. You were obviously interested in me, and I wish I had gotten your contact info and spent some time with you at the con besides your lengthy visits to my booth.

I know i'm late on this, but to the Sailor Mercury I saw at the Lisa Ortiz Q&A, you were nice and friendly... and cute. I'm sort of kicking myself now for not getting your name. :/