Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kyoharu

Hotels for Otakon 2012

Hi guys, I asked this in another thread but I figured it might be more visible here. Does PassKey charge you early or anything, or is it just hotel standard of paying when your stay is up? Thank you in advance~!! ^^

Hi guys, I asked this in another thread but I figured it might be more visible here. Does PassKey charge you early or anything, or is it just hotel standard of paying when your stay is up? Thank you in advance~!! ^^

Thank you to everyone while we work to get all the hotels on board for Otakon 2012! We will announce as more hotels release their Otakon room blocks!

Thank you to everyone while we work to get all the hotels on board for Otakon 2012! We will announce as more hotels release their Otakon room blocks!

Red line sucks lol. I'm so mad I couldn't get a reservation at the Holiday Inn this year

The group I'm in has booked at the Hilton, awesome. Thanks Otakon!

---

If your top priority is the convenience of being right there (which is the case for me and my friends), the Hilton is an excellent choice. For me as well, the option of avoiding the sun is great. Having the option to simply make a quick dash to the room and back to drop/pick up stuff off also works out nicely.

Though, it's fair to note that my group just about only cares about having a room that close when it comes to hotel picking.

My mom booked a room at the Tremont(hotel connected to the center) a couple weeks ago and it seems that rooms are still availible.

Are you sure that the Tremont is connected to the BCC?

Staying at a Tremont connected to the BCC sounded very attractive to me, so I looked into it.

Both of the Tremont properties in Baltimore look to be very far (North) from the BCC and the Inner Harbor.