Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daniel Perales

New York Comic Con/Anime Festival

I'm going! I'm bummed that I can't bring my own thing for the VIP signing for Takeuchi Junko tho :D I don't necessarily want a naruto thing signed.... and now i don't feel so bad i missed Shinkai at otakon :P

I'm going! I'm bummed that I can't bring my own thing for the VIP signing for Takeuchi Junko tho :D I don't necessarily want a naruto thing signed.... and now i don't feel so bad i missed Shinkai at otakon :P

I'm going! I'm bummed that I can't bring my own thing for the VIP signing for Takeuchi Junko tho :D I don't necessarily want a naruto thing signed.... and now i don't feel so bad i missed Shinkai at otakon :D

Really?

Well, I was never the type to get autographs from guests (but I did made an exception to Kikuko Inoue, the japanese voice actress of Belldandy from "Ah! My Goddess!").

I just recieved my 4-Day Badge in the mail yesterday, so I'm all set.

I'm going! I'm bummed that I can't bring my own thing for the VIP signing for Takeuchi Junko tho :D I don't necessarily want a naruto thing signed.... and now i don't feel so bad i missed Shinkai at otakon :D

Really?

Well, I was never the type to get autographs from guests (but I did made an exception to Kikuko Inoue, the japanese voice actress of Belldandy from "Ah! My Goddess!").

I'm going! I'm bummed that I can't bring my own thing for the VIP signing for Takeuchi Junko tho :P I don't necessarily want a naruto thing signed.... and now i don't feel so bad i missed Shinkai at otakon :D

Really?

yeah, but i think that's just for the VIP autograph, so i might bring my kuromi stuff and try to get into an open autograph session.

I got Inoue Kikuko's autograph at otakon too! <333 I mostly aim for Seiyuu i like :D

I got mine this weekend. Do the regular passes have anything spiffy on them? My anime VIP pass has Fairy Tail