Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duelistbluerose

L'Arc en Ciel's 20th Anniversary Tour 2012

This thread might be better suited for a 'Otakon 2012' topic when it gets created, but.......

L'Arc en Ciel is having a 20th anniversary tour!!! And it's been announced that they will be hitting these cities:

• New York

• Los Angeles

• Baltimore

• Houston

• Seattle

• San Francisco

• Boston

• Chicago

So I have to ask........ is L'Arc going to perform at Otakon 2012 when they come to Baltimore? I guess you guys cant really answer yes, but some hints would be great!

Here's an article: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2...intl-screenings

Somehow, I don't expect them to be anywhere near the point of 'hints' if they actually are involved in negotiations with the band, not 9 months from the convention. :P

Also:

"The Japanese rock band L'Arc-en-Ciel announced on Thursday that it will screen a two-hour version of its two-day "20th L'Anniversary Live" concert for one night in theaters worldwide. The distribution company Live Viewing Japan will host the theatrical simulcast.

The concert will be shown in theaters in the following U.S. cities: "

They aren't performing a concert in all of these cities, they are screening a filming of their concert in theaters. The only US city to actually be on the concert tour list thus far is New York, and being that the show is in March, I feel it is pretty safe to say they will not be around in July for an actual show.