Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kagamine Kotarou

Looking for VOCALOID/Black Butler/Reborn Cosplayers

Since I actually started cosplaying, I've almost always been cosplaying alone because I'm very timid. I have attended some photoshoots last year, but of course, that timidness has limited how much I talk. So this year, I've decided to go everywhere to look for a cosplay partner/group. Below, I have listed who I'm going to cosplay and what I'm looking for. Just in case you need to know, I'm a 24 (25 in June) male and I'm about 5'6". If you are interested in being my cosplay partner or interested in creating a group, please let me know.

1. Kagamine Len (I’m looking for Rin, Miku, or other Vocaloids. If you are interested in doing a particular version, let me know. I currently have normal ver, Human Sacrifice Alice ver., and Servant of Evil ver.)

2A. Ciel Phantomhive (I’m looking for a Sebastian, Elizabeth, Alois, or other Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler character for Saturday)

2B. Sawada Tsuna or Rokudo Mukuro (Looking for a Chrome Dokuro)

3C. Amano Yukiteru

Hiya! I cosplay Rin, and I have a friend that cosplays SeeU! One of my other friends also cosplays Len, but we'll be willing to meet up for a photoshoot! If it's needed, SeeU and I are both fourteen, and my Len is thirteen. c:

We'll be doing standard outfits on Saturday and Sunday, and we're doing Synchronicity on Friday~

I have a normal Miku costume. I'm using it since I won't be able to be Eevee this year

i can be Gakupo(matryoshka) and miku (love is war and matryoshka) just pm me

So, I have an update of what I'm cosplaying (I've added one more character I might cosplay):

1. Kagamine Len (Looking for Rin, Miku, or GUMI)

2A. Ciel Phantomhive (Looking for a Sebastian, Elizabeth, Alois, or other Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler character)

2B. Sawada Tsuna (Looking for a Chrome Dokuro)

2C. Genis Sage (Looking for a Raine Sage or Presea Combatir)

2D. Amano Yukiteru (Looking for a Gasai Yuno)

2E. Shinku Izumi (DOG DAYS) (Looking for a Millhiore)

[Of the 5 listed in #2, I will cosplay 2 of them]

I have a more detailed list of what I'm looking for in my blog.

I will be cosplaying Daughter of Evil! Rin at Otakon. How old are you? I don't think I could be your cosplay partner due to living in NY and you in NJ, but I wouldn't mind hanging out for a while and taking pictures.

Edit: Oh, I checked your blog. You're about my age so that works fine! xD